Tank Thread and Tank GDTs XIV: TANK WARS!! (Buffalo @ Arizona)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
:facepalm:

A new low. Poison the players. Gawd.

hyperbole-poems.gif

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
Ran the lottery simulator ten times, Arizona won four times including the first two simulations. Buffalo once, on the sixth try.

:facepalm:

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
Agreed. 30th and I am grinning from ear to ear and heavily self medicated for the draft. Just all gravy.

29th I am I heavily medicated and an absolute emotional wreck.

30th you have an 80% chance of picking 2nd, at 29th, you have a 76.5% chance of picking 3rd.

Most of us are happy to get 2nd overall and Eichel for finishing 30th. At 29th, we are certain to get Hanifin. Instead of stressing for a week, just accept the reality.

Clock

May 13, 2006
Battlezone! I remember that game well. A true classic.

Did you ever play the one from the 90s for PC? It was awesome, too.

It's going to be a hell of a game tonight. Might need to order a pizza and get some beers.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Regarding cheering for your team to lose: I think the one truly disgusting thing would be if it got profane. I could easily envision an "F-U-Nolan" chant. That'd be unfortunate.

Onslow

Mar 25, 2015
Here and There
Hello all, thought I'd join for the remainder of the tank fest :)

Tonight's game has me real nervous. Thinking about leaving work after lunch to start drinking :laugh:

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Very funny.

No, I got it the first time as a joke. I just thought, man, this is getting bad if jokes go here. But at least it's a joke. Gawd, the Coyotes beat Detroit the other night and folks were cursing players who did good, and they weren't joking.

Losing is winning. Up is down. Human Sacrifice. Dogs and cats living together. Mass Hysteria

Jumpinjackflash

Dec 9, 2014
Springville ny
Just bought tickets for tankapalooza 12$ on stubhub. After thinking long and hard about it I decided I want to be there. I haven't been to a game all year. I went to 6 last year and we lost every single one. hopefully I'm the bad luck charm this team needs. The sabres need to put a ladder at the tunnel so they all can walk under it on the way out. Lindback or Hackett needs to break a couple mirrors. And we need to dye sabretooth black and have him cross paths with the whole team. Go coyotes!!!! Awoooooooo!!!!!

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Just bought tickets for tankapalooza 12$ on stubhub. After thinking long and hard about it I decided I want to be there. I haven't been to a game all year. I went to 6 last year and we lost every single one. hopefully I'm the bad luck charm this team needs. The sabres need to put a ladder at the tunnel so they all can walk under it on the way out. Lindback or Hackett needs to break a couple mirrors. And we need to dye sabretooth black and have him cross paths with the whole team. Go coyotes!!!! Awoooooooo!!!!!

Thank you sir, or should I say, Tank you sir!!!

Reminds me of "Putty" in Seinfeld in NJ Devils sweater and painted face, imploring Elaine, "Gotta support the team!!!".

fing0rz

Nov 29, 2006
Buffalo, NY
www.justin.tv
Regarding cheering for your team to lose: I think the one truly disgusting thing would be if it got profane. I could easily envision an "F-U-Nolan" chant. That'd be unfortunate.

Really?

You could easily see that?

I hardly hear anyone drop f bombs at the arena, let alone chant it.

The most will be a few go Yotes go chants and some cheering after they score

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Really?

You could easily see that?

I hardly hear anyone drop f bombs at the arena, let alone chant it.

The most will be a few go Yotes go chants and some cheering after they score

F-U chants happen. Often directed at the Refs, or opposing schools if you're at a college game. If a couple people start doing it and groupthink kicks in, it could happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad