OT: Tank mode - 2019 draft

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Just from a point perspective:

Schwartz-Schenn-Senko: Same Points as last year if they can capture the magic at the beginning of the season.

Skinner-ROR- Fabbri: ,Skinner = Steen, Stastny = ROR, +10 points for Fabbri over Sobi

Steen- Thomas- Thompson/Kyrou/Soshnik: first if your trading for Skinner and ROR your losing Tage and Kyro and hopefully not Thomas. So +25 points Steen over Berglund, +15 points Thomas over Barbshev if Thomas manages 30 points. Soshnik = Jaskin

Barbashev-Sundqvist/Brodz-Jaskin: Wash if Brodz comes back and barbshev can manage upshalls numbers.

I know points alone is a crude comparison considering minutes would change for Steen and others; but your adding 50 points to the roster for trading away idk how much of our future. Is that enough to make the playoffs sure. Does that makes us a contender? I don’t think so.

I don’t want us to Tank guaranteed to lose Pie that way. Baring a DA Hail Mary this offseason here to hoping the youth movement works

Skinner>>>steen when it comes to scoring and ROR> Stastny.

Having 3 lines of scoring and young high end talent like the lineup I posted is wayyyy better than last years roster and it’s not even close. Thomas will have more than 28 points next year easily.

Also, our PP and PK player personnel wise will be extremely improved with those names.

Not to mention how much faster overall we become throughout the entire lineup with skinner, ROR, Thomas, fabbri and kyrou compared to Berglund, soby, jaskin, bridziak etc.. who all played a ton in our top 9 last season

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
We might not get top6 center/winger at this off-season. What if we draft it for instead of hoping it.

1. trade away Berglund and Sobotka this off-season or at least TDL for pick(s).
2. trade away Jbo and Gunnar at TDL for pick(s).
3.re-evaluate Steen is he tradable? What is his value and when trade him? Worth of 1st round pick? Trade him at TDL or next off-season? Steen has 3-years of his contract left, 7mill.$(18-19), 5.50mill.$(19-20) and last year is 3.50mill.$(20-21)

Hold on our 2019 1st round pick no matter what. And add at least 2-3 2nd round pick or more.

4. search @elkranio + add pictures
5. wait and hope the best

AeYSsul.png

RWFqtNY.png
The Blues could do all those things and they still probably wouldn't challenge for a bottom 10 finish in the league.

_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.jpg

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
I'm rooting for losses for the rest of the season. It helps us.

topshelf331

May 8, 2003
Stl
Visit site
I'm pretty sure I know what's going to happen at the draft. The Blues will finish last place. And the Blackhawks will win the lottery. That's what it's like being a Blues fan.

Reactions: trevorftw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad