zcaptain

Apr 4, 2012
Let's get right to it!

Tanev + Hutton + McEneny

for

2018 1st(15th) + 2018 2nd (34th) + Mark Pysyk + Mascherin

Basically, Tanev for the 15th and 34th and Hutton for Pysyk

It is true RFA Hutton had a bad year and lost out to Pouliot for the most part,

but Hutton's +- was not that far off of UFA Pysyk, and Hutton has better offensive upside

The scoop on Hutton was he was out of shape....the real reason is that Pouliot can play

both LD and RD, Hutton can not.

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
Every Tanev thread is the same, regardless of the recieving team.
Nucks fans don't have to settle but they need to realise that other fan bases do not value him as much outside of Vancouver due to health concerns and lack of production.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Why do we need 3 defensemen in one trade? Tanev is the only one we'd be interested in but he can't stay healthy!

Pysyk + Mascherin for Tanev is my counter offer. You give us a 3rd rounder if Tanev doesn't play at least 60 games. Deal?

That offer is awful. Come on, you can do better than that.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
This is a proposal that would never happen. Team needs the first, 2nd is likely available, but I doubt Pysyk is. Needs to be an obvious upgrade if so.

And no, we don’t want Gudbransuck back.

THE Green Man

Dec 27, 2013
Narnia
Keep it simpler. Tanev+Hutton for 15th+Pysyk+Mascherin

Tanev=15th+Pysyk
Hutton=Mascherin
Make it even simpler- Tanev for 15 and Mascherin. We would get a mid 1st and a nice LW prospect that isn't signing in Florida anyways. This would also allow Pysyk to be moved in a separate deal to recoup a mid round pick for Florida.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Make it even simpler- Tanev for 15 and Mascherin. We would get a mid 1st and a nice LW prospect that isn't signing in Florida anyways. This would also allow Pysyk to be moved in a separate deal to recoup a mid round pick for Florida.

Make it even simpler- Tanev for Mascherin

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
Why would Florida add a plus to the 15th overall pick? That's a pretty good return. I don't think Vancouver would get a better offer.

I honestly don't know if I'd be happy if Toronto gave up the 25th for Tanev.

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

THE Green Man

Dec 27, 2013
Narnia
For Tanev.
Well between me and you we have agreed on Tanev for 25OV, Rasanen and a 2nd. To me the deal I proposed is similar:
Rasanen +25OV =<15 OV
2nd rounder >= Mascherin

To me both deals are very similar to each other and while I wouldn't be thrilled or blown away by either I could easily live with either trade

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad