GDT: Tampa vs Montreal II

Status
Not open for further replies.

MontrealCanadiens*

What do you mean? It was the right play to make. The tampa player made a good defensive play. The original pass was way too far to handle.

People are really stretching.

This has been going on since he's been here though. He can't cut it in the NHL. He'd probably be a good 3rd liner in the KHL.

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
its clear tampa is the better team tho yea

but we have the better goalie.. right :D?

cant beleive bergevin thought we could score enough...

Or maybe he's building from the back end out, thinking one decent scorer really isn't going to do it anyways. So thinking long term.

Habs8517

Feb 28, 2007
Montreal
At least Jacques Martin didn't have the audacity of mocking fans by telling them that the Habs were a 'puck possession' team. If I ever hear that phrase from Therrien again...

Puck possession was Jacques Martin mantra.
If you don't believe me, just check his pass interview.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
just got here, surprised were not down by 3 to be honest

dd is crap
carey is god
therrien is dumb

so far?

I only saw most of the third but DD hasn't been crap, he's been kinda slow though - bumping into his line mates and misplaying passes and such.

We. Can't. Score.

And it has all to do with our offensive scheme, terrible.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
This has been going on since he's been here though. He can't cut it in the NHL. He'd probably be a good 3rd liner in the KHL.

What has been going on? He made the right play. The original pass for the two on one was crap, not sure what people wanted Eller to do. The Tampa player made a great player on the backcheck or it would have been an easy one timer for DSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad