Tampa is preparing for Sunshine

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
I cant believe what has happend for the last couple of weeks. Last season I won everything for the last couple of weeks and this year I seem to loose everything the last couple of weeks before the playoffs. A few weeks ago I thought that I would qualify for the playoffs easily, now I am not so sure anymore.

I will face Carolina x2, Washington x2, Colorado and Atlanta before the regular season is over. I just hope I will get enough points to be in the playoffs for the 2nd straight year.

HFNHL Red Wings

The Eastern race is going to be exciting to watch. The difference between 4th and 9th is only 3 points :eek:

One hot streak and you could go from being on the outside to having home ice advanage Martin.

That said the 4th place Eastern team wouldn't even be good enough to make the playoffs in the west right now ;)

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
That said the 4th place Eastern team wouldn't even be good enough to make the playoffs in the west right now ;)[/QUOTE]

But somehow they know how to win in the playoffs by winning it all five out of seven years.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
But somehow they know how to win in the playoffs by winning it all five out of seven years.

Must be because of the easy ride they have coming out of the East. If they had to fight their way out of the Western Conference, they wouldn't make it past the first period of Game 1 in the Finals. ;)

At least, that's how I have to console myself... :cry:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad