Tampa Bay wins 2-0 in Game 7, Advances to Cup

Evergreen

I wanted the Rangers to lose, but I really feel for Lundqvist. That man deserves a Cup.

PredsFanFromla

Jul 10, 2010
louisiana
CONGRATS TAMPA BAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,At least a team from the south will be in the stanley cup finals,hopefully Anaheim can finish off those hawks tomorrow and join y'all in the finals

nhldiedinthe90s*

who farted lol
Sep 23, 2013
I wonder how much money NBC Sports will lose because of this?

I wonder how much less clout/pull Pierre has in-network as a result of this loss.

You could feel it in his voice. His career suffered a little from this defeat.

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
are they playing Anna green gables music or some ****? lol

lotr that's it ha

bobbyt911

The best team from the east made it out...only to likely get curbstomped in the final. Congratz TB.

I don't think so, if its the Ducks then maybe due to grinding the smaller bolt players down but against the Hawks it should be a great final

Ron*

Stamkos and Lightning take a page out of the Kings' book.

Don't touch it, and don't have the team take a picture with it.

Why?

Because that trophy means nothing, that's why.

YearsintheWilderness

Jul 15, 2007
Congrats Tampa and fans!

It's nice to see a good, exciting team advance!

Also, nice to see someone like Yzerman, who worked hard and paid his dues before becoming a GM, see success.

:handclap:

sayheykid

Jun 12, 2010
Rangers played a terrific series, much respect to them.

I've warned my wife and daughter they have about 24 hours before I stop celebrating and become an awful, intolerable person.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Solid game by Tampa. Unfortunate game by Rangers. Better team did win IMO.

poeman

To Win The One Ring
Mar 8, 2006
Congrats Lightning and their fans...Can't hate on that performance...That was not a good effort by the Rangers. No killer instinct on offense.

All pre game I had been preaching dont play like Game 5 and we played exactly like Game 5...My concern was simply that.

It's crap, because Lundqvist is ****ing amazing. Really is the best in the world in my eyes and it blows that this team let him down the last 2 home games.

What a wacky series, anyways, good luck against whoever in the West.

Won't lie, at this point I'll be rooting for a Blackhawks dynasty run like the SF Giants.

bobbyt911

also with all the support Bettman has for the West and Southern teams you think he would be stoked that the Bolts advanced

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Stamkos should have touched the trophy. They don't have a chance in hell in the SCF if the Hawks or Ducks are on their 'A' game.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Stamkos and Lightning take a page out of the Kings' book.

Don't touch it, and don't have the team take a picture with it.

Why?

Because that trophy means nothing, that's why.

It's not that's a Kings-only thing. Most teams don't even bother with touching the PoW/CC trophies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad