GDT: Tampa Bay Lightning vs Toronto Marlies | No Seriously. It's LITERALLY THE MARLIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
I am really liking watching this game. Every time Nylander and Kapanen touch the puck I find myself smiling.

With that said, let us give them some time before we determine if any or all 4 are actually NHL-ready.

It's like when you get a new job. The first few weeks you work your ass off to show that you are a good worker but once you get comfortable and feel like you are part of the team you sort of come back to earth.

That is not necessarily a bad thing, but the first few games these kids will be running on adrenaline, but after a couple weeks they will start to get comfortable with the style and their linemates. It wont look like they are hustling as hard but that could be because they are better positioned and dont have to work as hard for the same result.

canadon

Jun 25, 2015
Vaughan, ON
I have been a tank advocate since day 1 of this season, I really want the Leafs to win tonight. It's so refreshing to watch this game. This is part of our future folks.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Jonas Siegel ‏@jonassiegel
Babcock pairing three rookies, Nylander, Kapanen and Hyman, to start third period.

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
All these kids fast and tenacious (especially Kapanen and Soshnikov), playing with no fear

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Man Hedmen. How quickly he turned that play around and gone on the attack.

The last Toronto D to do that was Kabby. Just turn and move forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad