GDT: Tampa Bay Lightning vs Montreal Canadiens 2/9/16 7:30pm EST SN-East, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Hoping for a blowout, this teams needs a good confidence destroyer after the weekend.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
What should i do tonight.

Play some video games or watch Bishop flop around all night trying to draw calls while we get destroyed 6-1?

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
Keep faith brothers!

Scrivens will show everyone his true ECHL eliteness, Petry is injured, DD-Weise are still on the first line and Tampa got blown out by the Sens last night.

4-0 TB.

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
Here's Micky!

TAPLtUg.gif

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
lol wow, looks like we should probably get blown out.

If we win, I think I'll start cheering for wins again. We'd only be 2 points out of a playoff spot. I want the tank just as bad as you guys but I think I'd rather watch exciting hockey than the past 2 months of dull ********.

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
It's obvious that the Lightning, despite their unexpectedly poor showing to date, have been playing much better than the Habs after November. I would be surprised if the Habs, with Condon or Scrivens in goal, win this game.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
lol wow, looks like we should probably get blown out.

If we win, I think I'll start cheering for wins again. We'd only be 2 points out of a playoff spot. I want the tank just as bad as you guys but I think I'd rather watch exciting hockey than the past 2 months of dull ********.

Unfortunately there isn't exciting hockey with Therrien behind the bench my friend. Just grindy trash and disappointments followed by excuses. :(

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Like always I'm hoping for a win but I'm expecting a loss especially since the Bolts will be motivated to win after getting crushed last night.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
Keep faith brothers!

Scrivens will show everyone his true ECHL eliteness, Petry is injured, DD-Weise are still on the first line and Tampa got blown out by the Sens last night.

4-0 TB.

Again with that first line crap.

On Sunday, Plekanec played more than Desharnais, Gallagher played more than Weise and even Galchenyuk played more than Pacioretty.

Why can't we say that the line with three of the top four forwards on it is the first line?

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Hahaha
Where'd you get that facial?
Looks like Loooch just got him under the cup.

Or was that after his cattle call.

ben-scrivens-nhl-edmonton-oilers-arizona-coyotes-850x560.jpg

I don't know what the context was behind the picture but it worked out perfectly for me :laugh:

Scrivens seems to have an act for odd facial expressions:

montreal-que-january-03-2016-recently-acquired-goalie.jpeg

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
No chance. I expect the Habs to win by at least five with DD getting 7 points and Scriv only having to save 8 shots to pitch a shutout.

Of course.

I feel dirty cheering for the tank but the inactivity and the lack of accountability makes me do so.

**** you Bergy.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Again with that first line crap.

On Sunday, Plekanec played more than Desharnais, Gallagher played more than Weise and even Galchenyuk played more than Pacioretty.

Why can't we say that the line with three of the top four forwards on it is the first line?

can call crap all you want... but there must be a reason why you used "sunday" and not "this week end" or "this month"...

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
We are already embarrassed.
We've become a laughing stock with creepy lurkers and disingenuous posters polluting our boards recently. ;) We don't even fight back anymore...

I want Stamkos to score back to back hat-tricks.. go on one knee and do the bow and arrow celebration toward Therrien on the ice and scream "You're the worst coach in the league."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad