GDT: Tampa Bay Lightning vs Montreal Canadiens 1/4/18 7:30pm EST RDS, TSN2, TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
T31DxBp.jpg

VS1fX9B.jpg

92wOYBx.jpg

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land

I would really like to know why Carr is sitting out. I'm thinking it's because he will be January's winner of the Molson Cup.

The team scored 1 goal last game and their goal is to score none I guess. :dunno: At least Carr brings some compete and offense since he's been called up. The captain should take some pointers from him.

DLR needs to play a game again though but Carr shouldn't be out. DLR has been sitting for a while now. Maybe some team wants to see what he can do before trading for him. :dunno:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
The team scored 1 goal last game and their goal is to score none I guess. :dunno: At least Carr brings some compete and offense since he's been called up. The captain should take some pointers from him.

The only pointers the captain needs right now are arrows pointing him to the exit.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I just have that feeling like it's gonna get real ugly tonight... I hope I'm wrong.

If it would help get rid of the GM I hope it gets really ugly. Although I don't know how bad things would really have to get before Molson sends MB packing. Geoff thinks MB is doing a great job so I guess he's blaming the coach or players for this garbage then. :dunno:

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
If it would help get rid of the GM I hope it gets really ugly. Although I don't know how bad things would really have to get before Molson sends MB packing. Geoff thinks MB is doing a great job so I guess he's blaming the coach or players for this garbage then. :dunno:
I get your point but...

I don't like to see things get ugly. I saw it back in the day and I hate seeing it now. And things shouldn't have to get ugly to fire this GM. He should've been fired already.

Reactions: sheed36

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
The last time the Habs selected 9th overall because they opted to go into tank mode. But the hot start they had that season refrained them from falling lower in the standings.

The beauty this season is they started the tank properly from the start of the season.

Reactions: Nedved
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad