Prospect Info: Tampa Bay Lightning prospect rankings 2016- #2

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
1. Andrei Vasilevskiy
rsz_1rsz_1ar-151119897.jpg

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Where's Blujus or Joseph they're both close if not top 10 for me? Since Vasilevskiy is somehow a prospect this is for Koekkoek.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Where's Blujus or Joseph they're both close if not top 10 for me? Since Vasilevskiy is somehow a prospect this is for Koekkoek.

Calm your horses. They'll be added well before they actually make the list.

We included Connolly in this a few years back after he'd played an entire NHL season. You can just ignore Vas and Koekkoek at the top, what's the difference.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Calm your horses. They'll be added well before they actually make the list.

We included Connolly in this a few years back after he'd played an entire NHL season. You can just ignore Vas and Koekkoek at the top, what's the difference.

What if I want to vote them next? I'd take either of them over half that list.

Vasilevskiy has played in over 50 NHL games, which for a backup goalie in their first two years is a lot. There's also no chance Vasilevskiy is in Syracuse next year barring another fluke injury. There's a very good, dumb if you ask me, chance Koekkoek spends time in Syracuse next year. Vasilevskiy is a full time NHLer while Koekkoek isn't yet.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
What if I want to vote them next? I'd take either of them over half that list.

Vasilevskiy has played in over 50 NHL games, which for a backup goalie in their first two years is a lot. There's also no chance Vasilevskiy is in Syracuse next year barring another fluke injury. There's a very good, dumb if you ask me, chance Koekkoek spends time in Syracuse next year. Vasilevskiy is a full time NHLer while Koekkoek isn't yet.

Playoff games don't count.

I'll make sure Joseph and Blujus are in special for you next poll since you're my favorite little guy.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Playoff games don't count.

I'll make sure Joseph and Blujus are in special for you next poll since you're my favorite little guy.

40 regular season so half a seasons worth which is just about your cutoff in one year. Typically goalies don't have the same requirements. It doesn't matter really, I just don't consider him a prospect.

That's so sweet of you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad