Prospect Info: Tampa Bay Lightning prospect rankings 2015 - #1

Necropolis

Jan 18, 2013
All right guys, time to rank our prospects. I'll add more prospects after the first few polls, I'll just put the most major prospects we have for now. I'll keep it to players that are prospects by HF's definition. Do let me know if you want me to add a player that's not a prospect by HF's definition, though.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
I felt like voting for someone besides Vasi, just to be different, but I couldn't. He's just that damn good.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Wouldn't shock me if DeAngelo ended up having the better career, but for right now, all signs still point to Vasy.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Do I consider vasy a prospect anymore I think he has been a pro long enough now. So I picked Anthony d.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Weird having Vasya in the poll, but I voted for him since he's there. Would have voted for Tony D or Koekkoek otherwise.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
No love for Dennis Yan? He's got the highest upside of any forward in the system.

Necropolis

Jan 18, 2013
Weird having Vasya in the poll, but I voted for him since he's there. Would have voted for Tony D or Koekkoek otherwise.

I just went with the HF prospect criteria (for goalies it's under 45 games), and he really hasn't proven too much in the NHL yet, even though he has had some very good games. He's still a prospect IMO, though it really wouldn't have mattered if he wasn't included in these polls - Vasilevsky's pretty much the no-brainer #1 of this group.

No love for Dennis Yan? He's got the highest upside of any forward in the system.

It really doesn't matter that he wasn't included here since Vasilevsky was pretty much a lock here - he definitely does have a higher upside than guys like Richard and Blujus, though. It gets more interesting after DeAngelo, Koekkoek, Erne and Point, IMO.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Vasilevskiy is #1 on BoltProspects' list, too. He hasn't played enough games to graduate yet.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Voted for my boy DeAngelo, but Vasy is still up and coming in my opinion and is still a prospect.

Drouin, DeAngelo, Vasy are our future core of players, and that is a fantastic line up. Add in Stammer, TKO, Hedman, MY GOD!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad