2. Andrei Vasilevskiy (93.81%)
3. Nikita Kucherov (63.27%)
4. Slater Koekkoek (66.67%)
5. Anthony DeAngelo (43.48%)
6. Brett Connolly (33.33%)
7. Andrej Sustr (40.48%)

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Erne for me again. Nothing against Namestnikov but he'll be a good 2C great 3C but Erne can be an impactful powerforward if everything goes right.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Went with Erne, for the style he plays and his big body. Love Namestnikov though, but I'm worried he's going to have a harder time making it due to our depth.

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
Just how far down are we going to have to go before Luke Witkowski gets added? I know he is pretty much under the radar in Tampa, but without him and his effort on the blueline the Crunch would have had a much worse record last year. And that is not even taking into consideration his physical ability and policing opponents for his teammates.

Necropolis

Jan 18, 2013
Just how far down are we going to have to go before Luke Witkowski gets added? I know he is pretty much under the radar in Tampa, but without him and his effort on the blueline the Crunch would have had a much worse record last year. And that is not even taking into consideration his physical ability and policing opponents for his teammates.

Not very familiar with him but he seems to be more like a career AHLer than a guy that could become a solid NHL defenseman. But I'll add him to next poll since you asked it and he's probably best guy that haven't been added yet tbh.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa

I slot Witkowksi behind Sustr and Koekkoek behind Barberio (for now). I also slot Sustr behind Gudas. We also just signed Matt Corrente who has NHL experience. Since his ceiling I believe to be 6th/7th defenseman - it will be a tough road for him. Especially now that you have the kids coming up - DeAngelo/Masin/McCloud in the next couple of years. Barberio shoots left...I believe he was played on the right side due to being better than Brewer at it, so I think he was played last season in a bit of a position change.

Since Witkowski plays the right side here is the current depth chart on right side:

Stralman
Garrison
Gudas
Sustr
Corrente
Witkowski
Sergeev
Blujus
Dotchin
Milan
DeAngelo
McCloud
Ben Thomas

For him to get the call-up he needs to overtake Gudas/Sustr/Corrente. I just see him as AHL depth unfortunately - Corrente signing pretty much sealed his fate. Sustr will be first call up and gets the big minutes at the 'cuse. Corrente will probably play pressbox duty along with Barberio. Don't think Witkowski will get his shot with our organization.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad