News Article: Tampa Bay Lightning Minor News & Events

Tmix

Jun 29, 2014
They also updated Kucherov's profile pic. It's an improvement over the previous season's photo - he looked a little zombie-like in that one.

2014_zpsd1199b6c.jpg
2015_zps48b05f6a.jpg

nice photoshop. he obviously never smiles, not even a half smirk.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
LOL, well, if it's photoshop you want, how about some fantasy Movember moustaches for the Triplet Line..?

movembertriplets_zpsbf136777.jpg

Palat is either a pedophile or a TV cop and TJ is a sheriff in the Wild West. I don't even know what to say about Kuch's mustache :laugh:

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
LOL, well, if it's photoshop you want, how about some fantasy Movember moustaches for the Triplet Line..?

movembertriplets_zpsbf136777.jpg

Palat needs to be in a Reno 911 uniform, Johnson needs a cowboy hat with a leather vest and a sheriff's badge, and to round it off Kucherov needs a top-hat and a monocle.

BohemianRhandomly

Nov 3, 2014
Section 128
Palat needs to be in a Reno 911 uniform, Johnson needs a cowboy hat with a leather vest and a sheriff's badge, and to round it off Kucherov needs a top-hat and a monocle.

You are so right. Officer Palat reporting for duty:

officerpalat1_zps6e0a6589.jpg

Deadwood Johnny and Monopoly Guy Kuch will make their respective appearances later. :nod:

And, before I veer this thread even further into the off-topic ditch, does there happen to be a special thread for this sort of silliness..?:help::D

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
You are so right. Officer Palat reporting for duty:

officerpalat1_zps6e0a6589.jpg

Deadwood Johnny and Monopoly Guy Kuch will make their respective appearances later. :nod:

And, before I veer this thread even further into the off-topic ditch, does there happen to be a special thread for this sort of silliness..?:help::D

I created a photoshop thread a while back but it died because no one was contributing!

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
C Brad Richards said while his days with the Lightning seem like so long ago, it's the team he played the most hockey for in his career.

And Richards, 34, would love to return to Tampa Bay at some point before he's done, if and when the time is right.

"It's always a consideration," Richards said. "Everything has to be a fit, and they have a pretty good team with good pieces. Even if someone wants it, does it make sense? For their team, they have something established. Maybe someday down the road."
http://www.tampabay.com/sports/hock...rds-still-has-fond-lightning-memories/2206094

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad