Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
Hank ****ing sucked.

The entire D ****ing sucked.

Kreider ****ing sucked.

Zuccarello ****ing sucked.

NYRSchrute217

Oct 28, 2008
The defense playing like **** once out of every three games is getting old.

Hank didn't really help the cause tonight either.

Score 3 goals a game and struggle to win games, its like bizarro world from the last 8 years.

CDiablo

Jul 18, 2012
Out-goaltended.

Hank with a .905 Save %. (4th worst starter in the NHL ahead of Lehtonen, Mike Smith and Ben Scrivens.)

2.7 GAA (7th worst starter ahead of Scrivens, Smith, Enroth, Varlamov, Bobrovski and Mason)

50th overall goalie(of 67 total) in Sv%. 44th overall in GAA.

I dont know if its been the horrible defense or him sucking, but we really need Hank to steal some games. Maybe not making the all star game this year will wake him up.

edit:noticed that all the goalies that are behind Hank are on garbage teams........what does that say about the Rangers?

Last edited:

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
TB is everything the Rangers wish they were, and were last season.

Fast as ****.

Forecheck like beasts.

Neutral zone impossible to get through.

I'm starting to hate TB more than I hate any team in our own division not named Pittsburgh.

I don't know if I hate Callahan, or if I hate how the Rangers roll out the red carpet for him. No-hitter. Sickening. The dude ****s on our logo every time he scores against us and no one gives a ****. Staal gave him one good hit all game. **** that, and **** Callahan.

Now we don't play 'til Saturday?

Ugh. Maybe we can switch from man-to-man back to zone between now and then. Kevin Klein is our best defenseman. Yikes.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
5 more years of Girardi and potentially 6 more years of Staal

hockey's different here.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Seriously, where are all the people who were talking about how the defense would survive Stralman leaving, and blah blah blah.

Even with McD on his game, I'm sorry this defense is ****ing TERRIBLE.

Staal is done, Girardi is bad unless McD is covering for him and lol John Moore.

Miller Time NYR

Oct 5, 2010
Long Beach
Teams going nowhere until the defense gets it **** together, the D used to stabilize this team now it seems like every mistake is detrimental. Tampa is a good team not gona get worked up over one loss but this defense is playing far from what it's capable of.

BarbaraAlphanse

Yup, this was our problem last year w/ the defense.

Inconsistent until the playoffs.

Add another puck mover and get John Moore the **** away from this team.

Call Haggerty up to play in Stempniak's spot.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Hank sucked. Its December, time to wake up. Team was doing fine till he kept giving up the stinkers.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Hank's worst game in a LONG time. That 4th goal was such a back breaker and it was so weak. I usually defend Hank at all costs, but this was a real stinker.

This game Tampa wasn't even that good. Joe showed a reel of turnovers late in the 3rd, but all of those happened after it was already 5-3 and lead to nothing. When Brett Connoly is scoring two goals on shots from the top of the circle, something isn't right.

Oh, btw, that play by J. Moore leading to the EN is John Moore in a nutshell.

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
Frustrating loss... I feel like the turning point in the game was when McDonagh failed to clear the puck out of the zone after the end of the two penalties in the 2nd.... Tampa Bay scores on that possesion, takes the wind out of the Rangers sails, and never lost the momentum after that....

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
They had 21 shots

The D did not give up much

Hank didn't make a save sometimes that's what it comes down to.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Does anyone remember the last time Lundqvist won a game for the Rangers? Like he stole one and the team won because of him. I'm drawing a blank, I have to go back to the Montreal series for one.

When the team with a 8.5 million goalie is losing more because of the goalie than winning because of him, there's a big problem.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
Thought the Rangers played great throughout 2. Hank being terrible and that tying goal were the momentum shifters.

Complete waste of two good periods.

Hank lets in that garbage and the game becomes out of reach.

We're just not allowed to want him to make big saves anymore. Every time, it's "here's why that's a tough save"

What the **** do we pay him for if he can't be expected to make a tough save?

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
Does anyone remember the last time Lundqvist won a game for the Rangers? Like he stole one and the team won because of him. I'm drawing a blank, I have to go back to the Montreal series for one.

When the team with a 8.5 million goalie is losing more because of the goalie than winning because of him, there's a big problem.

Game 7 against Pitts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad