Prospect Info: Tampa Bay Lightning 2013 Prospect Rankings - #3

2 Weekes Notice

Apr 10, 2012
Non-traditional Land
Picked Killorn since he's already shown himself to be capable of playing a top-six role in the NHL. Almost doesn't feel like he's a prospect anymore as much as he's just a young pro.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Wow, this was a hard choice. I was leaning toward Palat, but decided to go with the guy who falls like a tree whenever he touches the ice.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I'm torn. Killorn is the most "pro-ready" and has the more easily translatable game. Kucherov probably has the biggest WOW factor. Connolly may have the most potential. Namestnikov may fit the biggest organizational need, alongside Koekkoek...

Voting Killorn. Pro-Ready is a colossal plus in my book. All the potential in the world could end up nowhere, but contributing on the ice can't be taken away.

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
I'm torn. Killorn is the most "pro-ready" and has the more easily translatable game. Kucherov probably has the biggest WOW factor. Connolly may have the most potential. Namestnikov may fit the biggest organizational need, alongside Koekkoek...

Voting Killorn. Pro-Ready is a colossal plus in my book. All the potential in the world could end up nowhere, but contributing on the ice can't be taken away.

Those are problems to have....... Give me such problems all day long, I will have no problem to handle them right :) I am just sooo excited to have those problems as a sports fan :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad