Post-Game Talk: Tampa Bay humbles Bruins - Playoffs Slip Sliding Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
I wouldn't put Pasta with DK. They play polar opposite games. DK wants to slow it down, while Pasta wants to go 10,000 miles a minute. Pasta needs to play with a guy like Spooner who also plays at a fast pace.

I thought he looked solid with DK earlier this year. But I'm cool with playing him with Spooner (or even Bergeron).

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
**** you i had a really funny reply to one of Mike's posts and now it's gone and too much time has passed for it to be funny anymore

this day has gone to hell

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Players that most likely won't be back next season:
Campbell
Paille
Eriksson
McQuaid
Soderberg
Hopefully Kelly
Bartkowski

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
I remember when this team used to be tough.

Campbell, Kelly, Paille, and Talbot is veteran overkill. Absolutely no need for all these brick handed forwards with the exact same skill set in the lineup at the same time. Pick two and roll with it. ****.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I thought he looked solid with DK earlier this year. But I'm cool with playing him with Spooner (or even Bergeron).

Honestly, Pasta is so vastly different than everyone else on the team that I think he'd look good with anyone. That being said, I'm just looking at the style games DK and Pasta play and seeing how they play drastically different ways. I'd love to have a guy like Eriksson play with DK because they both want to play possession and slow it down, while Pasta uses his speed to create angles and chances. Much like Spooner. That's why I'd keep them together.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
MOLTISANI..in response to your Seguin mistake post. I think it is how Peter Chiarelli will be remembered yrs from now unless he wins another Cup.Look at Bill Buckner.Great career but remembered for 1 mistake.Not fair sometimes but Chia really should not have listened to Jim Benning that time.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Well at least now I will have time to watch some movies I wanted to watch on Netflix. I cannot believe we won't be a part of the playoffs,it is usually the best time of the year.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Honestly, Pasta is so vastly different than everyone else on the team that I think he'd look good with anyone. That being said, I'm just looking at the style games DK and Pasta play and seeing how they play drastically different ways. I'd love to have a guy like Eriksson play with DK because they both want to play possession and slow it down, while Pasta uses his speed to create angles and chances. Much like Spooner. That's why I'd keep them together.

Makes total sense. If they do keep Eriksson, I'd like to see that, too. If it works out, the right side is looking pretty good at a pretty good price tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad