Talking The Avs Ep 7 - “Zadorov is the biggest bright spotâ€

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I think it turned out well. I thought after a loss we'd all be in a terrible mood but it turned out fairly positive. We start by talking about the game a bit but just end up talking about the players.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Good work guys. Interesting podcast, even if I'm not as big of a believer in advanced stats as robin and your guest.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I don't think we talked stats much at all :dunno:

It wasn't a gripe, just that Robin and your guest hold opinions because of the advanced stats that I very much disagree with. Listened to it after the game the other day and I remember that thought popping into my head a couple of times, though I don't remember the exact comment that drew that reaction from me.

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
starship-troopers-wyltkm.jpg

I would like to know more.

AvHooligan

Oct 10, 2015
Just to add my input: I've listened to every Talking the Avs episodes and I enjoy them quite alot. Ill just put my headphones on at work and It really helps kill time. Keep em coming :)

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
i was afraid to listen to this episode because i thought it'd be really negative, like the mood of the entire subforum, but I'll be happy to be wrong. will listen to it when i get the time. Love the work you folks are doing and hope you keep making more podcasts:yo:

BoxOfChocolates

Mar 7, 2010
Yeah this was a good episode, both in terms of the quality and the guests. Also like that you're switching up the guests and mixing it up to get different views and perspectives (like having a stats oriented guy on for this one)

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
I didn't notice the laugh, but I did notice the "Gwenin" :laugh:

But yeah I think we'd all have certain quirks if we talked on a podcast for 1-2 hours

Can't remember any laugh either. He pronounced Guenin funny yeah.

My quirk is probably that I for some reason lower my volume when I speak. Start pretty loud and it gets lower and lower. If it's a long sentence you can barely hear me at the end. (And obviously not having english as your first language isn't ideal)

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Can't remember any laugh either. He pronounced Guenin funny yeah.

My quirk is probably that I for some reason lower my volume when I speak. Start pretty loud and it gets lower and lower. If it's a long sentence you can barely hear me at the end. (And obviously not having english as your first language isn't ideal)

:laugh: so true; but you're making a lot of progress on this front just from Ep1. I've not blown my eardrums out when somebody else spoke after I had turned it up to hear you in a good long while.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad