Recalled/Assigned: Talbot assigned to Wolf Pack, Missianen recalled to Rangers

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Just for a start then back up im sure

You got it. They are going to set up where Talbot can continue to develop whilst playing backup.

That said, Henrik probably will have a heavier workload this season, and will be less likely to be pulled when the backup is Missiaen.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
I think its silly to try and plan for giving Hank time off.

If we need every point come the last 20 games of the year, hes probably gunna play all of them..

I'm sure the plan was to get Biron more than 5 starts last season.

vipernsx

Flatus Expeller
Sep 4, 2005
It's gonna be interesting watch Henke play back to back games after coming home from the Olympics.

vipernsx

Flatus Expeller
Sep 4, 2005
I think its silly to try and plan for giving Hank time off.

If we need every point come the last 20 games of the year, hes probably gunna play all of them..

I'm sure the plan was to get Biron more than 5 starts last season.

Yeah planning for the future is just silly. Like who needs a goalie prospect in the organization. At least when Richter got hurt the organization had Blackburn to abuse. When Henke gets run into and banged up it'll be fun watching Talbot and Biron share crease duties. Those'll be some hi scoring games.

Then again I guess if it comes to that, we can always move a bunch of young assets for an aging or borderline starter, because, you know it's not like the Rangers had needed a PMD like Zidlicky for a decade. At least the headline of Miller for Miller will look cool.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Yeah planning for the future is just silly. Like who needs a goalie prospect in the organization. At least when Richter got hurt the organization had Blackburn to abuse. When Henke gets run into and banged up it'll be fun watching Talbot and Biron share crease duties. Those'll be some hi scoring games.

Then again I guess if it comes to that, we can always move a bunch of young assets for an aging or borderline starter, because, you know it's not like the Rangers had needed a PMD like Zidlicky for a decade. At least the headline of Miller for Miller will look cool.

K

The point is you can plan it all you like, but if we're fighting for a playoff spot in March hes gunna get damn near every game.

If you wanna plan for the future, maybe the team can actually get some of these UFAs signed, (mainly Hank) instead of waiting until the last minute almost daring them to test the FA market.

Its really a joke, hes our franchise player and should have been signed before the season. I don't say this about ANYONE, but.. Give him his money.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
I really don't know why he was sent down in favor of Asham.

they both kinda stink...powe is a waste of space though..basically he doesnt do anything on his shifts...nothing really positive..nothing really negative...he's a filler player.

its good for a team battling with consistency issues...fwer mistakes with a guy like him, but fewer positives as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00