Taking Sides on TVR

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
TVR is one of only a few dman on this team that can do a reasonable job of playing his opposite side (Hammer and Gus are the others). However, my personal opinion is that while TVR can play both sides, there is a somewhat substantial difference for the better when he's playing on the right (his natural side).

What side do you think TVR is better on, the left or the right? Or do you think that he plays both sides equally well and that I must be Pat Foley levels of drunk while making my assessments.

thesaadfather

Kneel Before Saad!
Jan 30, 2014
Ohio
I think he looks better on the right, but that could be because he pretty much only plays the left side when he's with Seabrook, and those two seem to have no chemistry/ clashing play styles.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Interesting analysis by Finnish Cold. TVR may look worse simply due to not being a good match with Seabs, and not necessarily due to him being out of position. TVR also hasn't looked great to the left of Rosie, but that's also not a good position to have him in.

I felt that Q keeping him to the left side of a guy like Seabs was keeping TVR away from playing to his strengths, and it seems most would agree with that assessment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad