Take A Moment To Appreciate It All

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
I'm posting this simply because I hope everyone, myself included, realizes how rare it actually is to make it this deep in the playoffs. Didn't any of us really expect the boys to make it past the first, or maybe second, round? We were all nervous against Detroit and we saw a ton of inconsistent efforts turned in that series, we've seen many of the players grow right before our eyes. I know it's been nervewracking, but I hope we've all really enjoyed it.

Even if we don't win this series, thanks for the memories, Bolts. I won't soon forget it.

What are you some of the moments you won't forget?

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
W9ya2tF.jpg

Forever.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
I get the point but no. Lock this up until our season is done. Whether that is a couple of days or a couple of weeks from now.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I'm posting this simply because I hope everyone, myself included, realizes how rare it actually is to make it this deep in the playoffs. Didn't any of us really expect the boys to make it past the first, or maybe second, round? We were all nervous against Detroit and we saw a ton of inconsistent efforts turned in that series, we've seen many of the players grow right before our eyes. I know it's been nervewracking, but I hope we've all really enjoyed it.

Even if we don't win this series, thanks for the memories, Bolts. I won't soon forget it.

What are you some of the moments you won't forget?

Rare? 4 teams make the conference finals each year, half the teams in the league make the playoffs. It's a great run but not rare.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Jinx thread...

J/K, I agree, this has been a great season to follow as a fan, sucks that it will be over by Friday though and that the team would fall of a Cliff like this when they could have gne futher, oh well, have to hope that this will be a Learning curve for them.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
It's all gravy.

All the pressure is on the Rangers now at least. President's Trophy, Home Ice, More Experience...

I'm pretty sure that they'll get every benefit of the doubt from the officiating in gm 7 too.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I'm not appreciating anything until we're done one way or another. You only get to immerse yourself in this stuff for so long.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
I agree. We gave up 7 goals tonight and he was on the ice for all of 1 of them. He's dragging this team down.

Well, quite frankly.. if we get rid of one of the bottom pairing guys, a young guy will most likely get the spot... so Sustr + rookie.. no way.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
I agree. We gave up 7 goals tonight and he was on the ice for all of 1 of them. He's dragging this team down.

I've harped on him a lot over the season but he's been good during the playoffs minus this series. He's had a double whammy of dealing with his awkward frame and dealing with a has been named carle as his pairing.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Keep calm pressure is on New York! There window is closing our window is just starting to open. Really just getting out of round 1 this season was big for this young team.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Keep calm pressure is on New York! There window is closing our window is just starting to open. Really just getting out of round 1 this season was big for this young team.

This. It's still early but all things considered we're in a great spot going forward. No matter how deep we continue to go this season (and I still say Cup), we have at least another season with all these great players together before the salary cap maybe screws us. In fact this team will only get better (on paper) with Drouin getting another look and some fresh blood coming in via trade or free agency and some overdue substractions being made in the off-season (Morrow, maybe Carle etc.).

The present is bright, but the future is even brighter!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad