OT: Tailgate music

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Airiel Down and nothing else.

This man gets it.

On a real note, since I never really answered the OP...I don't usually tailgate. But if I did, I'd actually probably agree with Hank's choice. Classic rock and tailgating are made for each other.

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
I do not tailgate. But Coldplay.

GO AHEAD, SAY SOMETHING.

Para...

Para...

Paradis.

philippe%20paradis.jpg

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I don't really do the music thing much when I tailgate, mostly converse and read.

Oh and drink, god do I ever drink.

You party animal Dave!:laugh:

BTW, has anyone else ever noticed the guy (STH) in Lower Level South that wears headphones and reads books during the Canes games. Strange.

I don't tailgate much but did a lot more when the Canes made the playoffs. It was typically classic rock stuff back then. I think I may have tailgated 2 times this past season and had the Black Keys as the primary music.

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
On a more serious note, AC/DC always hits the spot for me. Maybe it's because I went to Appalachian, where you are guaranteed to hear Back in Black, Hell's Bells, and Thunderstruck at the stadium before the game is over. And that was also when our football team could kick the crap out of anybody, so those songs have become associated with exciting times on a cold fall afternoon.

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
Wake Forest uses Hell's Bells on 3rd down too.

I have nightmares of Jay Davis, Marcus Stone, Daniel Evans, etc. failing to convert third down after third down after third down in Winston Salem.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad