Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
THE GIRAFFE REBELLION HAS BEGUN!!!
FB_IMG_1642036996145.jpg

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Dude’s looked insane this year. Did not see that happening.

No one did, but he looks dangerous on a more and more consistent basis. I love “puck soup” but I remember them saying “he sucks” at season’s start- still waiting for them to redact that.

Anyways, congrats to the tall man. 6’7” with smooth skating, great hands, and a laser shot, buy stonks in giraffe inc.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Dude’s looked insane this year. Did not see that happening.

There was reasonable debate of whether or not Buffalo should protect him in the expansion draft before Skinner waived his nmc to free up an extra spot.

This is one of the bigger turnarounds you’ll see. He just looked lost playing wing.

They did the smart thing and assumed it was Krueger’s fault.

LongWayDown37

Mar 8, 2006
I honestly don’t understand how he is so much better playing center than wing. He looks absolutely great with and without the puck.

Reactions: Dutronc

Royal Thunder

Frolunda Mode
Feb 21, 2012
Dat big boi good

Honestly I was fully wanting him off the roster last summer and didn’t think he would ever be a legit NHL player. The leap he has made this year is about as big of a year to year jump as I can remember a player making. Granato is a genius for putting him at center.

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Don’t know but it’s high. The power he generates from his wrister is scary
Was his shot always equally and he just wasn’t getting the puck in the right areas, or has he improved it since last season?

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Was his shot always equally and he just wasn’t getting the puck in the right areas, or has he improved it since last season?

He always had a good wrist shot. He had the sarcastic nickname of “Toe Drag Tage” on HFSabres, because he’d toe drag then shoot. So it kind of got labelled on when he’d shoot the puck. This year, he’s all but eliminated that, so now goalies don’t know when he’s going to do it.

Plus he seems like he’s shooting from closer in, but I don’t know if there’s heat maps that show that, or where to find them if they do.

Reactions: Pierre Larouche

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
As a Blues fan, I genuinely hope that after it's all said and done we can look back on that trade and say that both teams won. I always root for Buffalo and if I had a 2nd team, they'd be it. I've got a soft spot for teams that have been around a long time and have never won a Cup, and it's easier to cheer for a team outside my conference (unlike VAN or MIN).

And those jerseys :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad