T6S's Team Draft Game V2.0

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
:nhl
T6S's Team Draft Game v2.0
You MUST be active to play this game, if you prove to be inactive you could be fired at any time.
[fieldset="Jobs"]
  • Main Commissioner - T6S
  • Co- Commissioner-
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="League Schedule"]
  • Team Draft:Whenever we're full, hopefully Monday
  • Trade Deadline: Most likely Thursday
All times are EST and are subject to change
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Game Rules"]
  • Each GM will be given two picks in a snake order (i.e. 1 and 30, 2 and 29, etc.). These picks will be used to select an entire NHL organization, including roster and prospects, but DRAFT PICKS ARE NOT INCLUDED.
  • Picks can be traded, but each team must make two picks in the draft.
  • Once a team has made their first pick, they can trade players on that team to move up in the draft (i.e. T6S takes Anaheim at #1, then trades Getzlaf+#30 to donghabs98 for #25, or something like that). Again, each team, MUST make two picks (so Getzlaf couldn't be traded straight up for pick #25. A pick must go each way).
  • At the completion of the draft, a "normal" GM game begins. The new salary cap is 90M. Teams are allowed to be over the cap until the deadline, but they must be under by the end.
  • Because rosters will be huge at first, any player can be waived without penalty. There is no max number of players that can be waived, but each team can only make five waiver claims. First come, first serve on waivers.
  • Post all waives in the Waivers thread, not the main thread.
  • The top 8 teams will make the playoffs and compete for the Stanley Cup. The bottom 7 will compete for the KLLR Cup. The Stanley Cup Final and Semifinals, as well as the KLLR final, will be done via the polls board, with other rounds being handled internally.
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Salary Cap"]
  • $90 000 000
  • All teams MUST be under the cap by the end of trade deadline day
  • Cap checks will happen randomly throughout the game so make sure you are under. There will be a punishment given if you go over the cap come the Trade Deadline.
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Trades"]
  • Trades don't need to be sent in.
  • The league has the right to reject any trade within 24 hours of it being posted.
  • When a deal is deemed too lopsided or one sided the deal will be put on hold. The GMs involved in the deal will be asked to revise it. After which the league will hold a meeting with the GMs involved and will approve or deny the change. The role of the league office is not to make the deal fair but to make it less one sided.
  • You must post a roster full of team info before being allowed to trade
  • Any trade deemed suspicious by the league will be vetoed.
  • Keep in mind that any deal the League thinks is outrageous can and will be vetoed, so don't pull anything stupid.
  • If a deal is vetoed, you won't be able to make the exact deal again.
  • You may only retain a max of 50% of a player's cap
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Other Rules"]
  • Inactivity will not be accepted. If you have just one post in the thread one day before the deadline, you will be fired.
  • If you'd like to place a player on waivers, post in this thread along with the player's contract information.
  • You MUST keep your roster and Trading block Update
  • Posting in the thread doesn't necessarily mean you will get the job you wanted. Post the team you want and the job you want and I will determine who gets the jobs.
  • If it's proven that you have not kept your roster updated through out the game
  • Not keeping your roster updated is considered a sign of inactivity and if your roster is found to be significantly out of date then you will be fired .
  • If you are not active for longer then 36 hours without giving notice you will risk being fired
  • If a player is out for the season due to injury, he can't be added to your roster and won't count against your cap. If he's injured but not expected to be out for the rest of the season, he's in play and still counts.
  • If you have any questions regarding the game or how it works, feel free to ask me.
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="GM list"]Top 6 Spaling (feat. Nyquist)
JohnnyGraz
donut
Voracek
Habs76
Dabeast
NYR84
LatvianTwist
Virtanev
NH57
trick9
[/fieldset]

Last edited:

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Post in this thread if you're in for this. Obviously you can't claim teams. Your team name will be the city of your 1st round pick and the mascot of your 2nd round pick (i.e. Chicago Devils).

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Hoping to fill the remaining spots today and start either tonight or tomorrow. I'll pick a draft time once we're full. As soon as we have our GMs, I will randomize the draft order and give people time to trade before the draft. A few notes on trading:

-Picks can be traded, but each team must make two picks in the draft.
-Once a team has made their first pick, they can trade players on that team to move up in the draft (i.e. T6S takes Anaheim at #1, then trades Getzlaf+#30 to donghabs98 for #25, or something like that). Again, each team, MUST make two picks (so Getzlaf couldn't be traded straight up for pick #25. A pick must go each way).

Igor Shestyorkin

#26, the sickest of 'em all.
Apr 17, 2015
Moscow, RUS
Hoping to fill the remaining spots today and start either tonight or tomorrow. I'll pick a draft time once we're full. As soon as we have our GMs, I will randomize the draft order and give people time to trade before the draft. A few notes on trading:

-Picks can be traded, but each team must make two picks in the draft.
-Once a team has made their first pick, they can trade players on that team to move up in the draft (i.e. T6S takes Anaheim at #1, then trades Getzlaf+#30 to donghabs98 for #25, or something like that). Again, each team, MUST make two picks (so Getzlaf couldn't be traded straight up for pick #25. A pick must go each way).

Got it! but how many picks will be in the first round? like, 15? 20? 25? etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad