Patchey*

We select :bruins

I know the draft isn't open. This is for speed purposes

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Trading Places

Top 6 Spaling receives pick #5

VanIslanders receives pick #27 and one player of his choice from each of T6S's franchises, with T6S submitting a list of 5 protected players from each team.

I.E. I pick Anaheim and Montreal at 4 and 5. I then send VanIslander a list of 5 players from each of those teams I am protecting, and he gets to pick anyone else from each of those teams, including prospects.​

Vetoed. Wasn't sent to me.

Nah, I'm not that mean. But seriously if you're going to put me as the person to send trades to (which I don't mind at all) and not tell me, at least follow your own rule :laugh:

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Vetoed. Wasn't sent to me.

Nah, I'm not that mean. But seriously if you're going to put me as the person to send trades to (which I don't mind at all) and not tell me, at least follow your own rule :laugh:

....yeah I forgot about that :laugh:

Send trades to DD. Yes, that includes me. D'oh.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Trade

I receive the 6th pick from OPNoob

I give up the 22nd pick + OPNoobz's choice of one player/prospect from each of my teams with my first team being top 6 protected and my second team being top 5 protected​

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area
I have the 14th and the 16th, looking to move up in the first round and down in the second for those of you who would prefer two average teams to one good and one terrible one.

BigBenSF*

Trading Places

Top 6 Spaling receives pick #5

VanIslanders receives pick #27 and one player of his choice from each of T6S's franchises, with T6S submitting a list of 5 protected players from each team.

I.E. I pick Anaheim and Montreal at 4 and 5. I then send VanIslander a list of 5 players from each of those teams I am protecting, and he gets to pick anyone else from each of those teams, including prospects.​

this trade should be vetoed, a 2nd line forward and a top 4 defenseman does not make up the difference between a top 5 team and a bottom 5 team

donut

Sep 5, 2012
this trade should be vetoed, a 2nd line forward and a top 4 defenseman does not make up the difference between a top 5 team and a bottom 5 team

This. TBH I don't see why we should allow any trades other than straight up both selections.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville

If enough people think this should be vetoed, I'll undo it (as well as DD's similar trade) and allow only straight up two pick swaps.

Personally, I don't think it's veto-able, but if enough others do then I understand.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad