Synergy Stealth CNT (Blue)

Clarkington III

Rebuild? Refresh?
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
I saw this stick at my LHS and it looks like it had been sitting in the stockroom collecting dust (it actually had dust on it). The shaft had a similar texture as the One95 does with the ribbed grooves. I've never seen this stick before and it's in the curve I like and 100 flex, though feels closer to an 80-85.

Anyone know anything about this stick or what it would compare to? Durability? Performance? It's only $99 too.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
Most people regard it as one of the best sticks of all time up there with the TPS XN10. Lots of people who used them weren't happy with anything until the One95 came out. Whippy for the flex rating, great puck feel, great kick, very light weight.

JLHockeyKnight

IMA Real American
Apr 19, 2006
North Central Jersey
I got two Stealth CNTs (grippy red) beat to hell from a teammate who was never going to use them again, $15 each! 85 flex, Sakic. Even in their condition they've been very good, I've heard good things about the durability from others that used them too.

TinofGrizz

Feb 5, 2010
I'd still pay $200 for that stick. One of my favorite stick of all time, performance was great and it lasted for about 18 months, which for me is forever for a one piece stick. Let me know if they have any RH 85flex grip Drury's! ;)

Briere Up There*

Yeah, I snapped my brand new one in half about 5 years ago in a HS hockey game on the first pass of the game. I got the warranty replacement and it was by far the best stick I've had up until the SE16. Definitely worth that price.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clarkington III

Rebuild? Refresh?
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
it just seems all too perfect. I went in randomly to look bc I had extra time before dinner. I just hope it's still there today. plus the blue looks really cool on it and I like the grooved ridges like the one95 shaft I have.

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
Definitely one of the best sticks Easton have ever made, their sticks have actually gone a bit downhill since the CNT IMO.

Clarkington III

Rebuild? Refresh?
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
First, I must have been out of it because it's just the Stealth CNT. IT is light as a feather and shows a 410g weight which is the lightest stick I've had since the Synergy Elite. Everything I've read shows this as an upgrade to the SE and I got it in a much better price and curve that I wanted. The SE was the best stick I have played with in my short time with only the One95 2-piece giving it a run. The SE was an 85 flex, the One95 is about a 90 after being cut and the Stealth is a 100. The Stealth and One95 feel similar with a little more whip on the Stealth. I'm excited to use it on ice to see what happens.

Jarick, I recently moved from the Drury clone in Bauer to the Sakic clone and this Stealth happened to come in the Sakic as well. With the Drury, I had a fun time with it, but ultimately, my wrist/snap shots are the same but I have much better accuracy with the Sakic on slappers. The Drury gave me better low control on them but not much corner-picking that the Sakic curve gives me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad