Swedish Fantasy Draft - Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Draft clock starts at 10AM EST and ends at 12AM EST. You can make picks when the clock is off if you are online.

If you're not available to make your pick, you can send a list before each round, or make up the pick when you can.

After you make your pick, PM the next GM.

There will be 24 rounds. You must choose 2 goalies. You can have either 13 forwards and 8 Defensemen, or 14 forwards and 7 Defensemen. The last round will be for head coaches.

After the draft is done, we will vote and do a playoff to see who has the best team.

Everyone post in this thread which team you are, so each team knows who to PM next.

Here is the order for Round 1. I will make a new post for each round that says which player each team picked. Let's have some fun guys.

1st Round

Blue Jackets - Steve Stamkos
Maple Leafs - Evgeni Malkin
Devils - Sidney Crosby
Penguins - Erik Karlsson
Oilers
Canadiens - Claude Giroux
Capitals - Alex Ovechkin
Ducks - Henrik Sedin
Sabres - Shea Weber
Rangers
Jets
Blackhawks
Blues

Last edited:

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
:cbj has said who he's gonna pick so I'll just announce it now. Steve Stamkos. Congrats. 1st overall for the 2nd time in his life :)

1TuchAnd1NoTuch

Jul 26, 2011
Buffalo
I was in one of these before and the commish put like a scrollable list in the op for all the rounds and kept updating it, know how to do that Swedish? I don't so sorry lol but if anyone does that works well

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
:hawks

Maybe I'll make a google spreadsheet tomorrow to keep track of the picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad