GDT: Sweden - UK

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Most likely. He likes to see people praise Swedish team snd Swedish hockey. Maybe a bit insecure. Or maybe just likes to have fun with funny posts.

It might be an anti-jinxstrategy or something. On the other hand he sometimes overpraising swedish players and teams. Borderline?

This could get ugly if team Sweden want’s but they probably slow down a bit soon.

Reactions: FinPanda

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
5-0 after 1st period.

Sam Hallam was seen in the arena. Wearing a yellow swedish jersey, smiled and waved. Is perhaps Hallam ruling this team already behind scenes?

Reactions: Hockeyfrilla

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
To Sweden or the superior hockey nation?
Sweden ofc. I never said UK is better than us. But i expected the brits to put up a better fight. They where not bad against Czechs and Norway. And we are only playing with 10 F.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Sweden ofc. I never said UK is better than us. But i expected the brits to put up a better fight. They where not bad against Czechs and Norway. And we are only playing with 10 F.
I think the 10F thing matters less than people think. We are essentialy giving every forward middle 6 minutes. Can’t use the fourth liners as energetic sparkplugs as much I guess but most of these players can handle the load.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Garpenlov - "You, you there, SHL defenseman of the year... go play forward!"

Pudas - "Ummm, okay."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad