GDT: Sweden - Austria

weklof

Jan 30, 2009
Solna, Sweden
I have been championing putting Grundström with Leo ans Raymond from the get-go. Can't have three puck hogs in the same line, there is only one puck!

Reactions: Macbanan

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
I have been championing putting Grundström with Leo ans Raymond from the get-go. Can't have three puck hogs in the same line, there is only one puck!
Leo is far from a puck hog IMO. Both Alex and Raymond are though. Maybe one setup guy on that line is too little? Could see them putting either a hard working guy like Grundström or Berggren there as a playmaker. Though he also controls the puck quite a bit.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Is your only purpose in life trying to promote some sort of made up ref-conspiracy with Sweden being at the center of it all?

Hopefully Reinbacher gets back into the game it would be terrible to see him get hurt from such a nice clean play.
Watch games. That might be the first time I have seen a hip check not called for kneeing.

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
I want to believe that Hallam sees and perceives Grundström's game and is considering moving him up the lineup. Silfverberg very unimpressive, no speed, no power in fights, doesn't want to move much. Unfortunately, the goals of Lindholm and Sörensen rather indicate that there will be no change in their role. Trade Lindberg for Lindholm and the lineup isn't bad. Berggren-Lindberg-Grundström, I want to see that.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Wallstedt vs Finland? Play the kids, Hallam!
Starting a goalie back to back when the goalies are about equal… I’m not sure. He’s probably gonna be in net against the U.S though.
Wild fan;

Wallstedt - :thumbu:

Rossi - :thumbd:
Not an easy game for Rossi to play though. With a much better opponent that likes to play a pretty conservative game. I noticed him with a couple of good actions at least which is about as much as you can expect.

On Wallstedt. I’d be shocked if Minnesota doesn’t start giving him some serious NHL looks next season already. Because Fleury only has a year left or something right?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad