Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
@Hammettf2b seen without his shirt on.

100410_press02-350x350.jpg
Looks more like your fat wife than anything

member 157595

High of 88 degrees today even though I'm less than 10 miles from the Atlantic Ocean, because New England weather makes no f***ing sense like ever. I hate summer and winter equally.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
It was cold enough for sweaters in our conference room today. That typically means the building A/C doesn't have to work as hard to compensate for outside temps (barely peaked into the low 80°F's today), so our ancient system simply dumps all the chilled air onto our heads & hands. And my coworkers wonder why I wear hockey jerseys with extra long sleeves every day. :confused:

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Not sure why people wear hoodies in 90 degree weather :huh: Are they expecting a sudden 60 degree drop in temperature?

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
I don’t know what it is about Christmas. I have always counted the months, weeks and days right when the current one ended as of the very next day I was off and counting. It’s just such a magical time. It’s the feel of the season. It’s the coziness while watching a Christmas movie snuggled under a Christmas blanket with the tree lights blinking in the background! It’s the fun, cheery Christmas songs and the delicious eggnog and treats that you can only find around the month of December. I love the season. I love the feel. I look forward to it all the time. It’s almost like I’m always chasing after Christmas. But, unless you are a raving lunatic like me, you won’t understand and that’s why I love hf boards because I can talk about something I love whenever I want to no matter the season or month. I love my Christmas Elves. You all make me so happy and I enjoy telling you things and discussing Christmas related items.. it’s so much fun. Thank you for being here with me. It’s so appreciated!!
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Reactions: Judas Price

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad