GDT: SVK vs LAT 19.5.2024

RKBoy

Feb 23, 2024
must win game, i dont expect easy win.. Latvia will be tough opponent and with no rest this is going to be especially mentally very hard.

i really wish that Ramsay is going to shuffle the lines and put someone like Regenda or even Kudrna next to Slaf who needs that kind of fighter and fast skater beside him.. Hrivík and especially Cehlárik are seriosly out of form in this tournament... but i dont think thats going to happen, so lets just hope for their awakening.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pomee

Kajoo72

Dec 29, 2021
Bratislava
We keep winning and even in that one we lost, scoring wasn't an issue. Nothing is broken, no need to fix it. Having still room for improvement in this stage of tournament is good headache to have.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Dofs

Jun 25, 2021
I liked the way Latvia played against Sweden but unfortunately the goalie wasn't up to the task. If Latvia plays the same while the goalie actually shows up, then they can definitely win.

HockeyinLV

May 11, 2024
Our team failed to show up when it mattered, so its very hard to actually care about the rest of the tournament. We aint making the quarters, not with this roster and ESPECIALLY with Vītoliņš as head coach.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
So mad same time as Czech vs Swiss. This should be game of the day.

Latvia started 3-0 against weaker comp (2 x OT) and has been anhilated since. I do think they will put up a good fight. I love Latvian hockey and their fans but go Slovakia go!

Reactions: Pomee and Kajoo72

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad