Middleton - Weegar
Hunt - Bear
Joseph - Myers
Barron

Montembeault
Hofer

PP1: Toffoli - Quinn - Glass - Lucic - Weegar

Nemec has been registered for today.

As said in USA thread, start could be a bit sloppy now that it's a 4:20 PM game local time.

Haven't watched Slovakia at all, but very excited about Nemec. For Canada, Weegar has IMO looked very dangerous, and it was fun to see Lucic scoring a goal.

As a neutral fan I'm expecting a low-scoring close game, with Nemec bringing some energy to Slovakian team.

Jimmy71

Apr 2, 2022
Omg what a sell job that was by Hudacek. I see why that idiot never played in the NHL

Jimmy71

Apr 2, 2022
Hudacek was crosschecked in the ribs. It wasn't very hard, but it was there. The penalty on Koch was bullshit though. The player turned just before contact was made.
Cross checked in the ribs he was pushed lol no cross check whatsoever. I'll go and watch the game and not bother with this crap for today lol

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
you are always so negative. Why not instead praise the first unit which has been very good

Hlavaj has been great so far. A backup goalie in Slovak extraliga
I never said the first unit hasn’t been good, they have been. I’m just saying what I’m seeing. Which is that the second unit has struggled to generate anything on several chances today, while also not even being able to establish zone time with the man advantage.

It’s funny, Czech team could be playing way way better than us today and their fans here would still be upset. Yet Slovak fans will barely criticize their team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad