Sven in the Ghetto!! Habs SO win 3 -2

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Very nice comeback. I'll be honest, at 2-0 I didn't think it was going to happen. Schneider is a top notch goalie, that's for sure.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Habs ridiculously outplayed the Devils in OT. :amazed:

Still it's weird how you have to play 3 on 3 to see when one team is that way more talented than another. Hockey is a strange game.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Very nice comeback. I'll be honest, at 2-0 I didn't think it was going to happen. Schneider is a top notch goalie, that's for sure.

He did the unthinkable and gifted us on that Ghetto goal.
Something Price has become a master at not doing...
Game on once that went in.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
What the F is up with Subban's weak shot lately
Even his one-timers seem to be at half velocity.
Anyone?

GREMLIN

Tanking enthusiast
Sep 19, 2013
What the F is up with Subban's weak shot lately
Even his one-timers seem to be at half velocity.
Anyone?

I know he changed his curve over the summer, he now uses the same one as Doughty and Karlsson, dont know if it has anything to with it, I know his shafts are something like 130 flex which is absolutely ridiculously stiff.

I posted something similar during the GDT yesterday, seems like he whiffs on every one-timer he takes this year even if it's set up perfectly, it's frustrating to say the least.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Maybe he's slowing it down to try and get some on the net?

Doesn't make sense.
I have noticed both him and Marky using the boards purposely when they have no lane.
But PK needs every bit of torque he can muster. Often they will block one but not two. :naughty:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I know he changed his curve over the summer, he now uses the same one as Doughty and Karlsson, dont know if it has anything to with it, I know his shafts are something like 130 flex which is absolutely ridiculously stiff.

I posted something similar during the GDT yesterday, seems like he whiffs on every one-timer he takes this year even if it's set up perfectly, it's frustrating to say the least.

He needs to develop a wrist shot then...
Until then go with the Shea Weber !

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad