NFL: Survivor Pool

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
2/3 of this pool will be out if the jets ever pull out a win :laugh:
I have watched every minute of their games.

If they win it would be the biggest upset of the last decade.

They are so bad. Darnold though is the wildcard because he is not that terrible but his receivers are probably not even good enough for the XFL or CFL.

member 157595

They are so bad. Darnold though is the wildcard because he is not that terrible but his receivers are probably not even good enough for the XFL or CFL.

That 3rd and 31 they allowed SF's B team to convert on a f***ing running play said it all.

Reactions: TheAngryHank

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008

Everyone hopes your right :laugh:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Jets are in total dysfunction and there doesn’t look to be a spot to take the Colts any time soon, so I’ll roll with them

BSHH

HSVer & Rotflügel
Apr 12, 2009
Hamburg
Today is not the day to be a maverick. I fly with the flock by picking the Colts.

Week 1: PIT > NYG
Week 2: GB > DET
Week 3: IND > NYJ

Gruß,
BSHH

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
****. I am done. 11 of us got knocked out by my count with all of the results this week. The Eagles tie knocks the Eagles pickers out for those wondering.

I should have known better than to take a Cards team that still has much to prove. People spent 2 weeks kissing their asses and this is the result.

Reactions: NJDevs26

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Today is not the day to be a maverick. I fly with the flock by picking the Colts.

Week 1: PIT > NYG
Week 2: GB > DET
Week 3: IND > NYJ

Gruß,
BSHH

I was a maverick only because I didn't want to pick against 'my' team this early in a season in a money league (not much though - $10 each, and only seven people were involved). If the Jets were 0-8 I wouldn't care as much but at 0-2 you still want to root for HAVING a season and not have even token money invested in them losing.

So instead I picked the Chargers, and my seven-person league is over with after three weeks with me being the last one out. Although they nearly pulled out the miracle finish if that lateral was just a couple inches the other way...

And the guy who won the league picked Pittsburgh over Houston this week which I thought was unneccesarily risky, but he won so :P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad