Post-Game Talk: Survey says...

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
One period of good hockey is all it takes to win? Jesus Christ. Imagine what this team could do if they played THREE WHOLE PERIODS.
Trolled. Mrazek is a better passer than the defensemen.

Not just a better passer, better decision maker. The way he decides when to go play it, where to send it, just so good. And then he actually makes a decent pass too with a goddamn blocker and glove and a goalie stick.

Sad sad sad.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Even if Mrazek and Howard are relatively equal in stopping pucks, his puck playing ability is leaps and bounds, *worlds* ahead of Howards and it makes a huge difference.

Luke

Sep 16, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
Completely different team from the first two periods, that's what I've wanted to see!

I know he didn't get any points today (damn!) but Larkin is so fun to watch. Z was great all game. And of course, Mrazek. The poor goalies have been amazing, giving a confuzzled team a chance to win games they have no right. Great 3rd! Made my weekend.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Mrazek kept them in the game, but I think it started to turn around when Z pasted Sbisa into the boards. The team just seemed to start working a bit harder at that point, playing the physical game, and playing a smarter game. We lost a lot fewer puck battles from that point on.

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
HCYIdqo.gif

Back away from the cliff boyos, we're above .500.

The Goose went Loose, thanks to the blessings from St. Petr.

ALL WILL BE WELL.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Surprise, it's easier to win when Tatar and Nyquist hit the goal sheet. Great snipes.

Nice to gut out a win without some key players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad