SUPERSTAR SHAKEUP: All Superstar Movement in OP

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
So...

Saxton >>>> Otunga
Rusev & Lana > Miz & Maryse (in their new roles on their new shows)
Owens > Ambrose
Zayn >>>>>> Crews
Mahal = Hawkins
Shining Stars <= Slater & Rhyno
Tamina << Mickie James
Charlotte > Alexa Bliss
Sin Cara << Kalisto
The New Day >>>>>

Ambrose has gotten extremely stale and boring and unfortunately I bet they keep him babyface, so Owens edges him out here just because he's more capable of having better matches even though he's been frustrating me with his in-ring work for the last several months.

We were all up in arms for Raw getting Miz, Ambrose and Wyatt last night, but Smackdown wasn't hurt here at all by getting Owens and Zayn tonight, along with The New Day and on top of Nakamura and Dillinger last week, not to mention also adding the currently injured Rusev who'll be used MUCH better on Smackdown and Charlotte for their women's division.

I can't wait for the day Rusev returns and is then on Talking Smack.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
With Nakamura, Styles, Usos, Rusev on SD, I have literally 0 reason to watch Raw unless I want to see what BRAUN or Seth are doing. WWE's killed any interest in the Bray Wyatt character I had. Unless we're talking about abs, I don't care about Finn Balor. I don't care about Bayley or Nia Jax. Raw has very little to nothing at all that appeals to me.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Define "separate". Because they're both going to be on Smackdown.

The word is (and the way they were introduced seems to play into it) that they will have separate, individual acts on SD.

Lana is going to wrestle and be apart of the women's division and Rusev will do his own thing.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
It's probably because Rusev has some considerable time off ahead of him and they don't want to NOT use Lana. I'm sure they'll find their ways back to each other soon enough.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i dont know....the way theyve been using him the last few months. hes there to welcome the new guys, i get they put him in that position because of his talent, but kinda sucks if he cant win a big match.

but i guess hes not gonna win much more either way.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Lana looked like she was going to be a face in that package

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I think a big problem with SD going forward (already is a problem) is that there isn't enough time for the talent they currently have. 2 hours isn't enough. Someone is going to get cut or not featured enough.

The tag division has been getting the most cut time, but no way that continues with New Day. Problem is New Day always has 10 minute talking segments. That is going to not only eat up any potential tag team team, it is going to take time away from someone else.

Either the women are going to lose a segment, or we are going to be complaining in July that guys like Rusev or Sami aren't getting enough time (again).

I would not be shocked if a healthy Rusev isn't on the Summerslam card.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Who ever's not in the tag title picture will definitely be bumped. So that'll be a rotation between The Usos and American Alpha because The New Day will always be there.

I think we'll be seeing a lot less of guys like Rawley, Mahal, Rowan, etc. and even Ziggler once we get into the summer, Wyatt is firmly out of the Smackdown picture, etc.

I don't think they'll be able to do their PPV quality TV matches like they like to do -- they could, but I doubt it. The thing is that the shows will fly by because they SHOULD have enough quality content and very, very little filler.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Mojo is apparently in line for a push, so someone fans like will not get time.

The show will have lots of good content, but someone people like isn't going to get the time people assume they will get by switching shows.

Almost definitely Rusev or Sami sadly

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
It think it's fine if you don't have everyone on TV every week. It means you don't have to over expose everyone, you get to hide guys like Nakamura off of TV so you keep them a bit special (still do dark segments ofc).

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Did they move Renee Young to Raw? Apparently she and Dean Ambrose got married last year and she posted about it on Twitter.

She probably wouldn't have psoted it had her and dean's stalkers not pin pointed their rings and dug up their marriage application on the internet.

It's actually sickening how sad these girls are.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad