OT: Super Bowl party catering

tdecheno

Aug 18, 2006
Ive heard of this awesome website called google. Very crucial since you omitted to specify where the hell u're from.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
Well catering for the superbowl is basically... chicken wings, ribs, hamburgers, hot-dogs, steaks... I'm pretty sure there are lots of regular catering companies that can do that.

PuckNorris

Mar 11, 2008
Montreal
Ive heard of this awesome website called google. Very crucial since you omitted to specify where the hell u're from.

I have used Google smart guy. Montreal just doesn't have a whole lot of places that serve good BBQ style food. I'm asking if anyone knows of any. Specifically, those that have special menus for Super Bowl parties. And I live in the east end.

PuckNorris

Mar 11, 2008
Montreal
Bofinger was my first thought so I called. Unfortunately, their perception of what feeds 10-12 people actually only feeds 5.

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
Bofinger sucks.

Sorry OP, we do the cooking ourselves. I love the preparation, taste better than restaurant food and you get more for your money... But we're going to be 7 people so ya, you might want to get started

AntonCH

Jul 6, 2009
Bofinger was my first thought so I called. Unfortunately, their perception of what feeds 10-12 people actually only feeds 5.

You are correct
Few years back we ordered the 10-12 pkg for 6 guys
Thankfully we had other food there as well

Its not the place for guys with appetites or for guys who are making a day of it and likely be needing 2-3 meals and a few snacks
(since we are getting together for puck drop and the festivities continue into the night)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad