• Total voters

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Cincy by 10.

Burrow is not Jimmy G.

Bengals have a good D and can slow the Rams down.

Despite their come back tonight, the Rams have been mental midgets all playoffs. Stafford tried to give the 9ers the game away and they would not take it.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Tough call, I think Rams just cause they're technically hosting the big game.

Rooting for Bengals though, and will vote for them for that alone. But really want a close, competitive game.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Cincy by 10.

Burrow is not Jimmy G.

Bengals have a good D and can slow the Rams down.

Despite their come back tonight, the Rams have been mental midgets all playoffs. Stafford tried to give the 9ers the game away and they would not take it.
I've been saying all year the Bengals defense hasn't gotten enough respect

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Joe Burrow definitely isn't Jimmy G but at the same time the Bengals o-line is awful and will now face by far the best front 7 they've drawn this playoffs between Donald and Von Miller.

Considering how even good o-lines have completely crumbled against Donald I have a feeling Burrow is going to be in for a world of hurt.

Will be pulling for the Bengals but I think the Rams win this relatively easily.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Said before the playoffs started that I had a feeling LA was going on the same run that Tampa Bay did last year.

They are winning it all.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
and neither team being the home team
Are you sure TB wasn’t the home team? When KC played SF KC wore Red and they wore Red again later year cause TB wanted to remain in the.m whites they wore all playoffs.

this year Cincy gets to make that call.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Are you sure TB wasn’t the home team? When KC played SF KC wore Red and they wore Red again later year cause TB wanted to remain in the.m whites they wore all playoffs.

yes

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.

You're right. Tampa was designated the home team as the NFC rep last year but chose to wear the road whites bc of their success in them last playoffs.

Reactions: J T Money

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
You're right. Tampa was designated the home team as the NFC rep last year but chose to wear the road whites bc of their success in them last playoffs.
With NE being in the SB for so many years I think it was after the losses to the NYG that they opted to stop wearing the blue jerseys even if they were the home team, they ended up being like Dallas and always wearing white.

so it’s easy to lose track who is the home team.

Reactions: JTBF81

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
bengals are a team of destiny and this is their year. i think they win it in a close one

also, andrew whitworth going against his old team in the SB is a cool storyline

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad