Patriots/NFL Super Bowl LV - Tampa Bay vs Kansas City - 2/7 6:30 PM CBS, CTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Nah, and there's no need to be sensitive. Me pointing out the fantasyland aspect of your assertions is not picking a fight at all. You made an outrageous claim, got called out on it by multiple people, didn't like that so you moved the goal posts, and then accused everyone of misrepresenting what you said, despite me quoting it word for word. But sure, I'm being the person who is trying to antagonize you. lol
Dude really? We just went over this. Everyone can see what I wrote. You keep trying to say that I said something I didnt. Im sorry that you interpreted me saying the Packers would want draft capital as me saying the Patriots could trade one pick for Rodgers. You made the leap there and are now picking a fight over it. I cant help how you interpret shit lol

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Lot of pressure on Bill next year to win so I worry about reactionary moves that set the team back for minor short term gains
They are going to have to find a balance because I dont think the fanbase can handle another sub .500 season.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
They are going to have to find a balance because I dont think the fanbase can handle another sub .500 season.

They aren't going anywhere until the next franchise qb comes to play here. Bill is also very much in win now mode so I wonder if rebuilding a roster from scratch compared to joining a team a good coach away from a title would be a better option

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
They aren't going anywhere until the next franchise qb comes to play here. Bill is also very much in win now mode so I wonder if rebuilding a roster from scratch compared to joining a team a good coach away from a title would be a better option
I cant see Bill bailing now. Kraft gave him the nod over Brady. It would look bad for his legacy if he up and left and left the Patriots a mess. Plus his kids are in the organization

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I cant see Bill bailing now. Kraft gave him the nod over Brady. It would look bad for his legacy if he up and left and left the Patriots a mess. Plus his kids are in the organization

Depends how long he wants to deal with a media who definitely turn it up a notch with their criticism next year.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Depends how long he wants to deal with a media who definitely turn it up a notch with their criticism next year.

The media only turned up the heat on him because Belichick was a dick to them for the last 20 years. They had to eat the shit sandwich he made for them and pretend to like it while the team was winning titles, but now they can get their knives out and sharpen them up because he's on the wrong side of it finally. The Boston media is nothing if not spiteful with a memory as long as an elephants. They may play nice for a while, but one mistake where they smell blood and they'll pounce. The also love making themselves the story and this feeds both things for them.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Who gives a f*** about the media tho lol

Just them. lol

But the examples of what I'm talking about are abundant. Ron Borges interrupting a Pete Carroll press conference to dress him down. Will McDonough getting into a fist fight with Raymond Clayborn. They've had to sit back and play nice with BB for over 20 years now, so there's a lot of hostility built up. He was a dick to them on the rise up, they're going to return favor to him on the fall back down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Troublesome 85

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Hes grumbled with the media for 20 years. I think he'll be fine in that regards. He seems invested here long term. He helped push Tom out, he can't up and leave now.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Just them. lol

But the examples of what I'm talking about are abundant. Ron Borges interrupting a Pete Carroll press conference to dress him down. Will McDonough getting into a fist fight with Raymond Clayborn. They've had to sit back and play nice with BB for over 20 years now, so there's a lot of hostility built up. He was a dick to them on the rise up, they're going to return favor to him on the fall back down.

YT videos of athletes shitting on journalists are the best

Reactions: LSCII
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad