NFL GDT: Super Bowl 50: (AFC) Denver Broncos vs (NFC) Carolina Panthers - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNB Bruins Fan

Mar 11, 2008
Fredericton, NB
You know what's annoying...regular people complaining about how professional athletes should act and whether they are being "classy" or not....since when did we become the moral police? None of us will ever be in the position they are in...so who are we to say how they should act. Hell, if I scored a TD in the Super Bowl I probably would have moonwalked the length of the field and then done a blackflip.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Great play Josh! Almost got it

He's gonna get one before this day is off. Broncos pissed him off too much this week

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
You know what's annoying...regular people complaining about how professional athletes should act and whether they are being "classy" or not....since when did we become the moral police? None of us will ever be in the position they are in...so you are we to say how they should act. Hell, if I scored a TD in the Super Bowl I probably would have moonwalked the length of the field and then done a blackflip.

People telling other people what they should or shouldn't find annoying, now, THAT'S playing moral police :laugh:

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
Refs are absolute clown. Talib should have been thrown out. ABSOLUTE JOKE of a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad