Post-Game Talk: SUN FEB 22, 2015 Washington Capitals v Philadelphia Flyers 12:30

BackToTheBasics

Dec 26, 2013
Kick their ass! I don't want Philthy to make the playoffs. Hopefully Grubi is called up or Holtby takes the b2b.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
3-2 Shootout

Wilson my 1st Star with the Randy Holt. No points and a line brawl.

Suds

Nov 27, 2014
Ovi was kept in check by the Isles - hoping for a breakout. Green was too busy with his Big Gulp and texting to really play.

Control Simmons and get the W.

Go Caps.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Man, what are the chances we finally show up against Philly this season? Feel like those guys have our number this year.

Suds

Nov 27, 2014
Good game to put in AHL'ers and HS players to see what you have in reserve.

Not likely though.

foundhockey

Apr 29, 2012
Georgia, USA
Come on, Caps! It'll be interesting to see which team is more tired. Similar time and game result yesterday for both clubs.

I want Ovechkin and Backstrom to keep their point totals going.

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
alex_prewitt: Caps didn't exactly have a sleep-filled night in the hotel. Fire alarm apparently went off at 1:30. http://t.co/4HyWBXuPeN

I don't want to see any sluggish play :)

I bet it was caused by some philly fans.. they're trying to make a push into the playoffs

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
alex_prewitt: Caps didn't exactly have a sleep-filled night in the hotel. Fire alarm apparently went off at 1:30. http://t.co/4HyWBXuPeN

I don't want to see any sluggish play :)

I bet it was caused by some philly fans.. they're trying to make a push into the playoffs

Aaaaaand we're off to a great start. :laugh:

Alex Prewitt
Trotz, smiling, on the 1:30 a.m. fire alarm: "Flyers fans, they love their hockey, I'll tell ya. They're a passionate group."

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Next time, I'll find what hotel they're at and stand guard duty on the fire alarms. :sarcasm:

Seriously though, wish I had thought of stalking out their hotel and hanging around for some autographs.

Vladiator16*

Zapp is starting for Philly, saw the highlights against Nashville, he looked good...
Dont have warm fuzzies about this one, daytime nationally televised game, on second of back to backs... doesn't look good...
Hate ****ing Flyers, but none the less excited, should get nasty... Dont know who wins this one, but Big Willie beats Simmonds's ass.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad