Ticar - Sabolic - Kuralt

Stebih - Masic
Simisic - Ograjensek - Drozg

Crnovic - Pance
Cimzar - Zajc- Tomazevic

kthx

Bedard to Bruins 2023
Apr 24, 2019
Hasn't Moser like always played with Fora? What's up with sudden Glauser there?

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
Glauser had a very good preparation camp and played very well in all the games. Maybe this is the reason. Why taking Fora over Berni? I don't know to be honest.

Reactions: Swissfan5411

Nexon

Apr 18, 2019
Glauser had a very good preparation camp and played very well in all the games. Maybe this is the reason. Why taking Fora over Berni? I don't know to be honest.
I think Fischer has a weak spot for him, that's why he is taking him over and over again.

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
My guess: Expecting SUI to win, but it won't be an easy job. If Slovenia hangs on in the opening minutes, then they can fight back for the entire game. Especially their first unit (both F+D) is looking pretty dangerous. Early goal (or two) would probably mean redemption for the Swiss and the game would be much easier for them in such case.

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
Not a good period until now. But the individual skill of Malgin hopefully breaks the ice.

stv11

Jul 29, 2004
Switzerland
Not convincing so far. Slovenia is well organised and does a good job pushing the play to the outside and Switzerland is unable to find a way to create chances 5 on 5.

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
Slovenia is playing quite good in their own zone, exactly as expected. They had some good looks on counterattacks as well. But the difference in individual skill is simply too huge in favour or the Swiss. Basically Jeglic is the only Slovenian player standing out.

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Swiss missed too many chances. Should at least have 2-3 more goals

It's not exactly news that no one on the roster except for the NHL mercenaries has a particularly good finnish. By the way what's the explanation that Hofmann is not on the team this time. Did the signora want to take some holidays or was it Fischer that wasn't interested in selecting him? I am a bit out of the loop.

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
Solid start, not very dominant in the first 40 minutes. Marti/Kukan had a very good game. Nino and Malgin showed off when they needed too.

stv11

Jul 29, 2004
Switzerland
Slovenia ran out of gas in the end. Lots of positive in this game, the specials teams were good and Genoni was solid. On the other hand, not enough chances created 5 on 5, especially by the Corvi and Malgin lines.

It's not exactly news that no one on the roster except for the NHL mercenaries has a particularly good finnish. By the way what's the explanation that Hofmann is not on the team this time. Did the signora want to take some holidays or was it Fischer that wasn't interested in selecting him? I am a bit out of the loop.
The constant Hofmann bashing has to stop. The guy was lied to by Columbus and decided it was more important to spend time with his newborn, a very understandable decision.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad