Suggestions for Christmas ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IkeaMonkey*

The Bauer Vapor line of gloves are my favorite. The XVs and XXs are both great. The XXX gloves are also out now, yet I have not bought them, so I cannot tell you the quality.

For the stick, the XX is a great choice. The new XXX is supposed to be an improvement on that as well....

May 1, 2003
Visit site
I think
Graf G7's are great gloves and for a stick my personal choice would be and Easton Synergy, i think they still make the best 1 piece sticks out of all the makers, but ya i would rather go with a Bauer Vapor XX rather than a Response as i've had 2 and they wear down pretty quickly

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
I have not a hard shot and I tried a TPS Response, and by miracle, I had a hard shot. I am more of a finesse player.

How does new Bauer Vapor XXX gloves cost ? And I think I will go with the good old Synergy silver...

IkeaMonkey*

I believe the XXX gloves cost $140 USD. I am not 100% certain.

If you are an easton stick fan, go for the stealth...not the synergy :)

May 1, 2003
Visit site
markov` said:
I have not a hard shot and I tried a TPS Response, and by miracle, I had a hard shot. I am more of a finesse player.

How does new Bauer Vapor XXX gloves cost ? And I think I will go with the good old Synergy silver...

Good Choice if you go with the Synergy in the end, i had the gold grip one and its been an awesome stick

luke34e

Dec 7, 2004
If I were you I wold get the vapor xx stick. The vapor xxx doesn't come out for a long time and when it does it will be very expensive, responses suck.

IkeaMonkey*

luke34e said:
If I were you I wold get the vapor xx stick. The vapor xxx doesn't come out for a long time and when it does it will be very expensive, responses suck.

Some shops have them now.

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
The XXX comes out the 15th I thought, but I've seen bauer adds for the XX stick so I assume it's been pushed back.

Stick: Definatley the Bauer Vapor XX IMO. Best stick out there. I have a stealth but the Vapor XX is better.

Gloves, pending on how much you want to pay, can't go wrong with the Vapor XX or Vapor XXX. Rivaled by just about no one on the market. Also, Eagle 80Xi are good, but I have and would again go with the XX's, but now the XXX's came out, who knows which is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad