Post-Game Talk: Suddenly the schedule doesn’t look so bad

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
No idea why knobloch kept that top line together. Why are we still loading up the top 2 centers onto 1 line? Should have been on thin ice after last night.

Reactions: Aerchon

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Frustrating game on a lot of levels. But now the only thing that matters is trying to survive this ridiculous schedule. Sit at least 4 regulars every game. Hopefully Drai just needs rest, cause he’s been nothing without McDavid, need way more from him.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
I didn't like that they didn't match the intensity from the Canucks and played very passive. Drai was MIA and has been since the Vegas game. Ultimately it's about the playoffs for me and the division title doesn't mean anything to me and from the last two games the players don't care either. Just get to the playoffs unhurt and rest who you need to rest.

Skinner made some nice saves.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
I make fun of fraudcouver a lot but we were pathetic against them this year. Oh well. Pretty sure we were good against Winnipeg that one year and they swept us.

Season pretty much over.

Hopefully they can ramp it up in the playoffs. I’d probably just rest up McDavid, Draisaitl, Hyman, Ekholm, Bouchard and Skinner at this point. Give Holloway, Broberg, Lavoie etc some games.

Kirby

Sponsor
Jan 31, 2009
Edmonton
At least we can start resting guys now. Hopefully we don't see Connor until the playoffs. 100 assists doesn't matter.
This for me will be the tell. If he comes back to get the record, they won't be making it far again in the playoffs as they just don't care enough for the ultimate prize vs. personal accolades

Reactions: Aerchon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad