OT: Sudden Death film

cajal

Go Pens!
Dec 13, 2007
Miskatonic U
Was inside twice with the roof open - once for a Pittsburgh Triangles World Team Tennis match, and the other a concert, I think the PSO. I recall the sound similarly to how Jacob does above (although I only saw it working the one time, the other the roof was already open).

I was there in the late 70s for a Shriner's circus when the roof was open. They made a big deal of it with the spotlights before finally opening the roof, it was awesome.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I've only actually seen it that one time in theaters I think. I'm afraid, like most things from my childhood, it'll be much worse than I remember.

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
me too, wonder if it was the same game

Lol, I think I was at this game too, which is eerie. I'm sure they did it more than once, but I doubt it was every game.

I was really excited for it, and then when they opened it like 5 degrees, I was pretty bummed.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Isn't that around the time his wife stabbed him with scissors or whatever?

Burgs

Sep 10, 2005
Can we talk about why it was Tolliver(impersonated by JCVD) and Wregget in net? Did Barrasso just not consent to using his name in the film?

That's exactly it. And IIRC he was the only Penguin not to give his consent. Not that anybody was surprised...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad