Sudbury Wolves 2023-24 Season Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Can we stop giving Randy Pascal a microphone? Please?

Vondras, what the f*** are you doing.

Last edited:

WolvesFanInNorthBay

Feb 9, 2019
North Bay
I too would like to know what's up with Krawchuk? I know during that Windsor game in January he left early with an injury.... he did play backup since, but was he injured and is he still fighting something? It would be nice if Sudbury media asked questions that actually mattered during post-game scrums. Seems like it's the same questions every time.
Wolves have clinched a playoff spot and if the Wolves are a "championship calibre team" then it shouldn't matter who they play in the first round. Therefore, I think they should be splitting the starts among the 3 goalies. Then, go into the playoffs with whoever you feel is hot leading up to the first round.

Musty taking some great penalties this game. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
I too would like to know what's up with Krawchuk? I know during that Windsor game in January he left early with an injury.... he did play backup since, but was he injured and is he still fighting something? It would be nice if Sudbury media asked questions that actually mattered during post-game scrums. Seems like it's the same questions every time.
Wolves have clinched a playoff spot and if the Wolves are a "championship calibre team" then it shouldn't matter who they play in the first round. Therefore, I think they should be splitting the starts among the 3 goalies. Then, go into the playoffs with whoever you feel is hot leading up to the first round.
Local media are glorified PR bodies ofr the Wolves. This goes way back to the Burgess era. A Soo writer had to call out the wolves for the joke that was the Connor Burgess saga.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
You cannot convince me that anyone on this team placed a bounty on a player from another team. The entire group is playing soft like butter. The team has looked its best when they play with a physical edge, the entire roster looks scared to make body contact tonight, though.

bignickelfan

Jan 9, 2024
Pathetic effort from a team with "championship aspirations" on home ice this late in the season.....

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Randy Pascal is classy as usual, laughing out loud at the idea of starting Krawchuk Friday. Absolute clown. He spends more time talking about how much he loves talking to the refs than actually talking about the game at hand.

Coughlan with a match penalty for spearing, enjoy your suspension vacation for your idiocy.

cub

Apr 11, 2012
im not one to post really negative stuff about the team but sweet merciful crap what the f*#k was that.
:huh::laugh: have to laugh. Team Defence has been terrible last few games, with the personnel we have shouldn't be the case. McCoy been terrible past two games. Coach needs to get these guys to regroup.

Reactions: Wisdom

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
If Sudbury somehow gets the 1st seed, Barrie 5 seems like the call at this point unless something changes.

:huh::laugh: have to laugh. Team Defence has been terrible last few games, with the personnel we have shouldn't be the case. McCoy been terrible past two games. Coach needs to get these guys to regroup.

Every d-man actively gets worse once they join the wolves, everyone peeks in their first 10 games with the team, then they adapt to Sudburys coaching and get worse.

armchaircoaches

Oct 24, 2022
These coaches are not getting anybody to regroup not one player has any faith in the coaches not one system in place absolute shame what’s gonna happen to this team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad