Sudbury Wolves 2021-22 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Timins

Sep 20, 2021
I would imagine both Stillman and Thompson will be there until just before the home opener. The other guy scored in the last game at camp so I would imagine he will be there just as long. I know he has said he would prefer to play in the AHL instead. I worry the better he does along with a few season ending injuries the flyers have suffered up front may just make room for him in the AHL.

WaW

Armchair Assistant Coffee Gofer for the GM
Mar 18, 2017
First female linesman/lineswoman/linesperson in OHL history in Mississauga tonight. Maybe something Sudbury should do, because Lekun and the same other 2 or 3 guys are complete and utter trash every game.

Reactions: Bra Wavers

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Anyone know of any live streaming options for tonight? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Found this tweet from your last game. Is this one also expected to be on OHL Live?

Last edited:

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
Didn’t expect much tonight seeing that the Wolves were icing a very young squad. Was hoping for a closer game but none the less no real blame to be given as the Soo were pretty deep in vets. Liked how the young Wolves players stood up for each other in some scrums. Once we receive our full compliment of vets these games vs the Soo will be a war imo. Hope to see a bit older lineup against the 67’s Sunday.

WJ

Jack Timins

Sep 20, 2021
Great shot... Great screen !
Got to be willing to get to the dirty areas and take some abuse.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Hey guys any news on Goyette? Is he injured too? What about the other injuries? Also anyone know where we can stream tonight’s game? Doesn’t seem to be on the OHL pack. Less than a week and it gets real :thumbu:

Reactions: Iloveallsports

cub

Apr 11, 2012
I know it was exhibition but it was a sloppy game. Lots of mistakes during this game, youth was kind of transparent this game.

Home opener hopefully guys are back in lineup that we’re out and will have guys back from NHL camps.

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
From my couch today they look small but they put up a fight. Hope they can hold up over a long season

This year will be about patience and development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad