#subbsinsochi

Stawks

Hockey Bird
Nov 27, 2007
Ottawa
http://vimeo.com/88483906

Hey just thought I'd share this with you guys if you hadn't already seen it. I just love PK to bits, and my favourite part about him has always been his personality and enthusiasm (Yes! Even more than his slapshot!) and this is a cool video series he's putting together where he's just chilling in a restaurant with some randos and, of all people, Gord Miller, telling stories about his time in Sochi. It's pretty entertaining. Best part is when PK ribs Gord over his CAN YOU BELIEVE IT line, hahah.

Hope this isn't a repost.

(Also I hate that you can't embed Vimeo on this site.)

PricePkPatch*

**** that kid is charismatic. He gets it. Make that man our captain, he'll be remembered for decades.

Stawks

Hockey Bird
Nov 27, 2007
Ottawa

Not even. I just picked that avatar because it would look totally out of place on a hockey board. I don't really have any justification for it beyond that.

If Bergevin ****s up and doesn't get PK locked up long term I'm just actually going to quit this team. It's one thing when he gets no ****** from his coach, it's another thing entirely if the organization looks at what they have in Subban and decide he's not worth the commitment. Pure idiocy. He's not just a great player, he's the best ambassador for the sport. So well spoken, so committed to giving back to the hockey community. Love the guy.

Analyzer*

Hung around the Curling team.

No a team player.

Must trade.

PricePkPatch*

Not even. I just picked that avatar because it would look totally out of place on a hockey board. I don't really have any justification for it beyond that.

Hey, FiM is a darn solid show. It's certainly better than most of the "Male Adult" crap you can catch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad