Post-Game Talk: Stumbling and bumbling our way to the AS break: Kings @ Perds 6:30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Not sure I'd trade Tomasino for Kaliyev at this point... Both 2019 draft picks and Philip has outperformed him at the NHL level up to this pt
I wouldnt. Tomasino has outperformed Kaliyev up to this point though the difference isnt huge. He just needs shift to shift consistency which will come. I think Tomasino has the higher end skill but Kaliyev has the size Tomasino obviously will never have and outside of Schaefer and Afanaseyev few of our prospects have. I personally wouldnt trade them 1 for 1

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Both fan bases feel this way....so who knows.

LA has lost 14 of 16
...... that's bad.... honestly for how miserable as the new year has felt.... we are actually only middle of the nhl in points % for the new year. So half the NHL has had it worse. Just happens that the teams that we needed to be better than have been better than us.

Reactions: SouthNash

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
...... that's bad.... honestly for how miserable as the new year has felt.... we are actually only middle of the nhl in points % for the new year. So half the NHL has had it worse. Just happens that the teams that we needed to be better than have been better than us.
Yeah it is wild that we've managed to go 6-6-1 since the new year given how terribly we've played. Granted we're 1-3-1 in the last five so our bad play is starting to catch up with us.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I wonder what the break will do for the team. 10 days until the next game after this... we've kind of seen it go both ways in the past, haven't we? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad