Student beats the Master...again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
In the tradition of old kung fu movies, the student beat the master. Last nights game between the first place Hawks and the Capitals saw GM Dryden Lewis face his nemesis and former boss Andrew Chang-Sang. The two Gm's have known each other for about twenty years and always relish the chance to play each other and often brag about who beat who last. "Well right now I've got the upper hand but who knows how long that will last. He always seems to find away to get back at me and is pretty sneaky. So he'll probably go out and make a killer trade and win the cup. But right now we're in first place and he's struggling to stay over .500. So we'll see what happens throughout the rest of the year and who knows maybe his team will be able to compete with us at some point. Yeah we won the game in the last two minutes but who cares...They are supoossedly a superior team then us and should be beating us...yeah yeah...I think thats all crap.We might not have big name players but we got heart and lots of it...our boys never quit and will take on everyone any time and put up a fight. There's gonna be plenty of 1 goal games that could go either way but we'll be in every game...at least till we play the Blues. That will be our true test. You know its kind of funny that other teams are taking pot shots against us and saying they can't believe our success and think its smoke and mirrors but it doesn't matter who the wins come against or how close they are, its the W in the cloumn and the 2 points that matter and as long as we stay ahead of both the Wings and Jackets we'll be happy. But any how...the important thing right now is that we beat the Capitals...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Andrew Chang-Sang

Nov 28, 2002
Visit site
bah

Upon hearing GM Lewis of the Blackhawks spew off, the Washington GM had this to say,

"Isn't there a saying about the sun shining on a dog's a$$ somedays? A cheap late goal gave those yahoos a victory...big deal. Everyone mark Day 100 in their calendars, the next time the two square off in Washington. It won't be a game, it will be a fight, as Oliwa, my "Problem Solver" will have a more prominent role in that one. It's a good thing the next one is in Washington as I wouldn't want my team in a cesspool of a city like Chicago. So everyone tune in for the massacre of the blackhawks on Day 100. In fact, we'll even do their players a favour, once we win, we'll take their wives and girlfriends for a night out in the Nation's capital and make women out of them....because that's how we roll."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad