STUB HUB Mcdavid Erie Otters $$$$$$

KnightSpit

Oct 27, 2012
Well thought it would get crazy, but this is just nuts. Never seen anything like it in OHL hockey.

Tickets in Guelph Feburary 20, Stub Hub Section 108, not even good seats, asking Yikes $80.00 a ticket. Things will only get crazier. Looks like apart from the last two games of the year Windsor and Plymouth everything is gone !!!!

For the game this Monday in Mississauga, first sell out of the year all 5,700 seats gone, and all 30 standing room gone. Nothing but people on Kijji and Craigslist looking for tickets, no one selling. Barrie all sold out as well, only a few standing room left.

Not that I mind, but looks like more trips to Erie Insurance Arena and time at Slugger's Bar and Grill LOl !!!

road warrior

May 25, 2014
For the game this Monday in Mississauga, first sell out of the year all 5,700 seats gone, and all 30 standing room gone.

More likely the first sellout this decade in Missy. It'd be nice to see a full Hersey center - but I was too late to get tickets there (got mine for Guelph though)

McDavid is a special player and everyone should try to see him play.

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Well thought it would get crazy, but this is just nuts. Never seen anything like it in OHL hockey.

Tickets in Guelph Feburary 20, Stub Hub Section 108, not even good seats, asking Yikes $80.00 a ticket. Things will only get crazier. Looks like apart from the last two games of the year Windsor and Plymouth everything is gone !!!!

For the game this Monday in Mississauga, first sell out of the year all 5,700 seats gone, and all 30 standing room gone. Nothing but people on Kijji and Craigslist looking for tickets, no one selling. Barrie all sold out as well, only a few standing room left.

Not that I mind, but looks like more trips to Erie Insurance Arena and time at Slugger's Bar and Grill LOl !!!

And I remember some guelph fans complaining bout what Londoners were asking for Memorial Cup seats lol.
I sold 3 to a guelph at cost for finals but some were shocked when people asked for face value or just below ($80) for round robin games.

Never hurts to ask, and the market is what one will pay.

Now where near the hype Crosby generated thou. Teams were packaging other games with his visit if you wanted a seat. I didn't like that

It's great for OHL teams thou

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Those who didn't catch him play when lots of tics were avail maybe SOL.
Hes been one of the great players to watch over the years

krazy kanuck

Dec 24, 2008
Alberta
I'm not terribly surprised. In the only game the Hall led Spitfires came to the Molson Centre in 2010 the tickets were well over $100 on Kijiji.

ColtsSec113

Jul 18, 2014
Barrie,ON
333 tickets left for the March 22nd Sportsnet game in Niagara.

I'm not surprised at all that their is this many tickets left are you? What are the chances McDavid plays the very last game of the Regular Season for Erie. Unless you know something I don't, like Erie has promised he will play all games? I'll never forget when Barrie played Tanner Pearson in the last game of the season with nothing on the line and he broke his ankle and was out for the entire playoffs..

BTW I just sold my Barrie/Erie tickets for $240 this afternoon... As much as I enjoy seeing Mcdavid, I'll take the money and buy my Playoff tics with it.

fishfan51

Sep 7, 2008
Niagara Falls
I'm not surprised at all that their is this many tickets left are you? What are the chances McDavid plays the very last game of the Regular Season for Erie. Unless you know something I don't, like Erie has promised he will play all games? I'll never forget when Barrie played Tanner Pearson in the last game of the season with nothing on the line and he broke his ankle and was out for the entire playoffs..

BTW I just sold my Barrie/Erie tickets for $240 this afternoon... As much as I enjoy seeing Mcdavid, I'll take the money and buy my Playoff tics with it.

Surprised? No. There is still a month before the game. This will be sold out by next week IMO. (down to 209 tickets left)

I don't think the average fan even thinks along those lines. But, I agree... I have a co-worker who wants to go to a game and mentioned that one. I told him the chances of McDavid playing aren't very good because of it being the last game of the season.

I think that it being a Sportsnet game might help get him in the line-up though.

If I was offered that kind of dough you were for my tickets, I'd sell them in a second.

OlZamMan

Apr 10, 2012

The standing room is now sold out. Many ads on Kijiiji from people looking for tickets.
Already gave one pair of mine away, now I can't go and have another pair available.
2 seats, Row 1, Restaurant end (where Erie shoots twice), with parking pass.

SeniorJuniorFan

Dec 13, 2013
Re: Last Game of Season

What if the scoring title is still up for grabs and C-Mac needs several points to nail it?

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
I won't begrudge people trying to sell tickets for extreme amounts to see McDavid. Why would people pay those amounts when they could see him in a year for less money playing in the NHL with better players?

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
Not everyone can get to an NHL game. While the players are better, and the tickets *may* be less in an NHL game, the concessions are much more, the parking is more, and the games could be much further away. Plus, Erie's an exciting team, which brings people in. Frankly, I'm more shocked that Windsor isn't near a sell-out than I am that people are paying big money to see him play.

KnightSpit

Oct 27, 2012
Imagine The Playoff Prices $$$$$$$$$$

Not everyone can get to an NHL game. While the players are better, and the tickets *may* be less in an NHL game, the concessions are much more, the parking is more, and the games could be much further away. Plus, Erie's an exciting team, which brings people in. Frankly, I'm more shocked that Windsor isn't near a sell-out than I am that people are paying big money to see him play.

You know depending on what city, to stock up on Playoff Tickets, if your Team is Facing ERIE might help your retirement $$$$$$

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad